OtakuBoards

I bet that noone can tell me what this says.

Charles

Hola, mi nombre está chico blanco loco. Acabo de querer para preguntar si cualquiera aprecia hablar el español en el otaku. ¿Sabe cualquiera lo que digo? Si ése es el caso, permitió que mí supiera. ¡Si usted hace no, suerte dura!

La gente alegre chupa. ¿Lo obtiene? ¡Es chistoso!
:angel:

*Clears throut*

Hello, my name is Crazy white boy. I want to know if any of you on the otaku can speak spanish. Do you know what I'm saying? If you do please tell me. If you dont know what I'm saying, Tough luck!

Happy people suck. Get it? It's funny!

That is a basic translation, from me. The 12 year old boy wonder, and I think that answers your question, now anser mine. How did you get the puncuation marks upside down? and how did you learn spanish?

[color=purple]Mira! Mira! Hablo en espanol en el Otaku!!! Chico es blanco y loco.......LoL:laugh:....[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]*Clears throut*

Hello, my name is Crazy white boy. I want to know if any of you on the otaku can speak spanish. Do you know what I'm saying? If you do please tell me. If you dont know what I'm saying, Tough luck!

Happy people suck. Get it? It's funny!

That is a basic translation, from me. The 12 year old boy wonder, and I think that answers your question, now anser mine. How did you get the puncuation marks upside down?[color=blue]It's all about the ALT codes, baby...}[/color](and how did you learn spanish?)[color=blue]{Schhhooooolll.....}[/color][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Orginally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl*:
[B]How did you get the puncuation marks upside down?It's all about the ALT codes, baby...}(and how did you learn spanish?){Schhhooooolll.....}[/B] [/QUOTE]

Hmm... Spanish was my first languge. Never learned to read or write it though, but now I'm taking spanish classes at school, but they are incredibly boring because I already know it, but at least I'm learning to read and write. I'll tell you that I can speak it very well, and I like to read, but reading that and translating that is hard on the brain.

Ululación, no pensé que usted le conseguiría eso fácilmente.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I'm willing to bet my right leg that noone knows what this means. No more picking simple languages. I am a man of many languages.

Sono l' uomo con il programma matrice. Sì sono italiano della parte. Posso dire che qualche cosa desideri sulle schede in questa causa di linguaggio nessun di voi hanno un indizio. Ciò è come che un codice segreto.

Mwaaaaaaahahaha. Yes, I'm an enigma.

*complete guess*

Welcome to the hotel of Crazy White Boy! Here you can enjoy quality rooms at exceedingly low prices! Take in some of our fine cuisine (tuna sandwiches), and swim in one of our shark infested pools!!!
btw, illegal goods sold behind the counter!!!

Ich bin Otaku zuerst und nur superhero Hobo! Villians fürchten mich und meine Fähigkeit, herauf Straße Abbruch mit einer flammenden Geschwindigkeit einer Stunde zu kochen! Noch nicht beeindruckt? Vertiefung I kann weg von den Feinden mit dem schnellen Glasflasche und Dose Werfen auch abwehren. Schlechte doers fürchten das Hobo! ZUM HOBOMOBILE!!!

Can you translate this ^ ? :smirk:

Guest Master O Beans
Look at me! I speak Portuguese!!!
Eu posso falar esta língua bem. Se pôde dizer que eu sou o mestre nele. Eu sou também o mestre dos feijões!

Well, not really, I just used an online Translation Program...which is what I am betting some of you did :) Muhahaha!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hobo_Rob [/i]
[B]Ich bin Otaku zuerst und nur superhero Hobo! Villians fürchten mich und meine Fähigkeit, herauf Straße Abbruch mit einer flammenden Geschwindigkeit einer Stunde zu kochen! Noch nicht beeindruckt? Vertiefung I kann weg von den Feinden mit dem schnellen Glasflasche und Dose Werfen auch abwehren. Schlechte doers fürchten das Hobo! ZUM HOBOMOBILE!!!

Can you translate this ^ ? :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

I am the Otaku's first and only superhero hobo! Villians fear me and my ability, *something* velocity an hour...to cook? Still not impressed? *something* I can *something else* with the *something* glass bottles *something else again* Evil doers fear the hobo! TO THE HOBOMOBILE!

...or something like that. My vocabulary is limited....:rolleyes:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i wonder if maybe i should bust out my czech skills... nah only the russians would understand then it... and then only a little... czech is a HARD language... spanish seems ez by comparison... but i would need my book for spelling... cause i cant spell for nothing... even in english!!! lol... oh well[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]20 bucks says i can post more languages up here than most of you...and i'd be able to know what they say too. but that's because i'd be using a translator....like the rest of you....hehe. :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Tsk tsk, I'm ashamed...didn't you learn your French from Madame Ebert?! Oh, no...that's right, I shall quote your bro: "Mrs. Ebert is awesome! Oh wait. I was mistaken...that was somebody else." Okey, that had me laughing for days...

Ah oui, francais... :love:[/color]