Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] I decided to make an art thread instead of making new threads every time I post some art. I'm just going to start off with my oldest pic saved on 250free, so enjoy.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/glaringdream.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/glaringdream.jpg[/url][/size]
Posted
[size=1] Okay, well thanks for the comments everyone!

Here's a pic of my main character of the manga I'm starting.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/pilotcd.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/pilotcd.jpg[/url]

And the next link is to my first wallpaper.

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/weisswp.bmp[/url][/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
All the pics look good and all, but why do you use that old, yellowish newspaper style?
I think they would look just as good on plain white paper.:therock:
Posted
You know, I have to agree with WW2 here. On the one hand, that sort of background helps your work to stand out. On the other hand, your style already does that, and the background is detracting from it.

Could you trace or *cringe* redo (a hard thing to do--no two pictures are [i]ever[/i] alike) or make a new pic on plain white paper? I'd like to see the comparison, just to see if the background you have now really does take away or if I'm just being picky. :p

Keep it coming--I :love: your inspiring work!
Posted
[size=1] Woah, bumped! lol, Thanks for the comments! The yellow stuff I use is the Aged Newspaper effect on Paint Shop Pro. I'll try to stop using it so much... Here are the two pictures I showed before without the effect, Ginnylyn.

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/glaringdreamori.jpg[/url]

[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/foundoldori.jpg[/url]

Okay, so while I'm at it, I'll post some more pictures.



[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/groupshadeariv2.jpg[/IMG]

Lol, Chris informed me that the girl standing up has a pretty big butt, and I think it looks abnormal as well.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/vcross.jpg[/IMG] [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...