Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what series?


Which series did you like best?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Which series did you like best?

    • Dragon Ball
      0
    • Dragon Ball Z
      8
    • Dragon Ball GT
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
I like the DBZ series.... [SIZE=-1]cuz it's the only one i saw... -_-[/SIZE]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]for comedy, dragonball, for action, dragonball z.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I totally agree with Sephiroth
Posted
I lik DBZ cause it gots action. To add to wat Sephiroth said:

DB-- comedy
DBZ-- action
DBGT-- action and comedy

I might not hav seen DB and DBGT, but i hav my sorces! Yea, u guys.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I lik DBZ cause it gots action. To add to wat Sephiroth said:

DB-- comedy
DBZ-- action
DBGT-- action and comedy

I might not hav seen DB and DBGT, but i hav my sorces! Yea, u guys. [/B][/QUOTE]

same here, but i don't get them from here...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]for comedy, dragonball, for action, dragonball z.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Ditto....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
DB- Comedy. And Chibi Gokou looks so tight. Piccolo Damiou has some awesome attacks.

DBZ-Action. SSJ says it all.

DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]DB- Comedy. And Chibi Gokou looks so tight. Piccolo Damiou has some awesome attacks.

DBZ-Action. SSJ says it all.

DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting. [/B][/QUOTE]
hummmm..... what more can be said?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]I like the DBZ series.... [SIZE=-1]cuz it's the only one i saw... -_-[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Same here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]

same here, but i don't get them from here... [/B][/QUOTE]
I was exagerating! Cause lots of ppl say it here, but i got my sources off the internet.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting. [/B][/QUOTE]

the reason why there was less waiting and staring was because it was all only 64 episodes, so they couldn't really afford to waste any time....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...