Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I like the DBZ series.... [SIZE=-1]cuz it's the only one i saw... -_-[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 for comedy, dragonball, for action, dragonball z....
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]for comedy, dragonball, for action, dragonball z.... [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree with Sephiroth
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I lik DBZ cause it gots action. To add to wat Sephiroth said: DB-- comedy DBZ-- action DBGT-- action and comedy I might not hav seen DB and DBGT, but i hav my sorces! Yea, u guys.
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]I lik DBZ cause it gots action. To add to wat Sephiroth said: DB-- comedy DBZ-- action DBGT-- action and comedy I might not hav seen DB and DBGT, but i hav my sorces! Yea, u guys. [/B][/QUOTE] same here, but i don't get them from here...
Zero-Sama Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]for comedy, dragonball, for action, dragonball z.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Ditto....[/FONT][/COLOR]
Killermon Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 DBZ for fighting -and- DB for Emporer Chiaotzu :D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 DB- Comedy. And Chibi Gokou looks so tight. Piccolo Damiou has some awesome attacks. DBZ-Action. SSJ says it all. DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting.
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]DB- Comedy. And Chibi Gokou looks so tight. Piccolo Damiou has some awesome attacks. DBZ-Action. SSJ says it all. DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting. [/B][/QUOTE] hummmm..... what more can be said?
Dark Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]I like the DBZ series.... [SIZE=-1]cuz it's the only one i saw... -_-[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Same here.
Syk3 Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B] same here, but i don't get them from here... [/B][/QUOTE] I was exagerating! Cause lots of ppl say it here, but i got my sources off the internet.
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]DBGT- A little of both. I'd say the most balanced of the series, but energy attacks are used more often here, and the battle scenes sometimes are better than DBZ, less waiting and staring more fighting. [/B][/QUOTE] the reason why there was less waiting and staring was because it was all only 64 episodes, so they couldn't really afford to waste any time....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now