Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this banner for fun it was a little hard because I don't have the correct program and I didn't write anything because I didn't really know what to write,but I want to know what you all think and maybe some tips.:blush: :angel:
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Not bad for Paint. Not bad at all.

The pictures did get a little grainy since Paint and jpg's don't like each other too much, heh. Also, you need to get rid of all the white area around the picture.

Make due with what you've got. :)
Posted
So right do with what you got and I'll get rid of that white color around it it'll take a bit of a while but I'll do it.Thanks! and I'll be putting more banners here they may look little fuzy because of the program but I'll do it!
Posted
Yeah all you have to do is go to the bottom-right of the page and start pulling it inward towards your banner, but make sure you don't go over your banner b/c if it goes over it it will delete that part. But other than that it is an excelent banner for paint! I really am surprised at the way it turned out! I give it a 10/10 actually! Honest...

Love, Kaola
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I made my first in Microsoft paint and I still have it. And I still love it.
Posted
..On my computer it's small... Is this.. Cowboy Bebop? Lessee...

Spike... Something i can't tell what.. Ed.. And Faye? From what I can see, it's great for a simple paint program! ^_^
Posted
Bammargera liked my cowboy bebop banner so much that he asked if he could have it so I added what he wanted and this is the way it came out.:blush: :angel: oh,and sorry for double posting.:blush: :angel:
Posted
I think the avitar is good even though its a bit big, and your first banner is really good too considering it was done in paint ^^ Its the Salor Moon one that is er..... needs some work. Its really fuzzy and the pictures seemed cramed in. But the others are good ^_^
Posted
Hey Milly!

I like the Cowboy Bebop banner, it's very good.

The LoveHina avatar is very nice also, it being big is not that big of a problem.

For the Sailormoon banner, I agree with you, Milly.
Posted
Here's a new banner I made for myself but it took a while because of the program .:blush: :angel: and the L and the Y got on her head because there wasn't a lot of room,and sorry for double posting!:blush: :angel:
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]the first banner and avi are good. and for paint they are amazing. i have paint and if you see my banners, they are much worse than yours. the last two aren't ask good. i'm not too crazy about bright blue backrounds. also, the cut job on them isn't to good. but if you can do that in paint, you have much greater potencial than i. good job.[/b][/color]
Posted
Hey,thanks!I also draw on paint but they got deleted by accident and I also draw by hand but I don't have a scanner maybe I can use my friends ^^.I'll be putting more here later and thanks!
Posted
I also made this banner of Ape Escape 2 I did this banner because this was one of my favorite video games and I hope the style and color of the writing is legible.Also I would like some tips about the style and color of the writing I used and if it's too long or anything else, thanks!And sorry for double posting!:blush: :angel:
Posted
The only advice I would give is for you to get another program. You are doing excellent with paint so that isn't much of a problem, but unfortunately that is mainly all you can do. I have a few programs that you might want to try. Pm me b/c I have plenty of blank cd's and if I can get a place to send them I will send you copies of the programs I use.

Love, Kaola
Posted
The only problem is that you are still not getting rid of all the surrounding white space. Just drag it up from the corner and then the pics won't shrink when you post them here. Still pretty good for Paint.
Posted
For the last two...

The second to last one looks nice with the blue background and light blue color of the lettering.

The Ape Escape one looks good, it's also funny.
Guest bammargera
Posted
THANK YOU MILLY NOW HOW DO YOU PUT IT ON?
Posted
It's too big to use as an avatar.

[quote]THANK YOU MILLY NOW HOW DO YOU PUT IT ON?[/quote]

You need to read the rules. Most of your posts are like this. Plus they are in caps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...