OtakuBoards

Accents

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
Hmm, do you have certain type of accent? I have an nomral american accent, I can change it to having a spanish accent, yeah so I can mke it sound like I'm spanish and trying to speak english and american trying to speak spanish, it's kinda cool if ya ask me

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]i have the dreaded tech accent .meaning that i sound like a school teacher [/B][/QUOTE]
Haha, lol, that was just too funny, you sound like teacher haha, I think I know what youa re going to be when you are grown up unless you are already

[color=indigo]I have a plain ol' Aussie accent. -_-

But in Australia, much like America, we have different accents. Kinda like...compare someone from New York to someone from Texas. You have your country and your city accents.

Same goes for Australia, although an American may have trouble working out the difference between the two.

So, Nicole Kidman has more of a city accent. The crocodile hunter has a more country accent (he's our equivalent to your George Bush).

I have a city accent. If that helps you imagine it at all lol.[/color]

Guest firemac
yeah once ya think about it, USA does have tons of different of american accents, man the that get on my nerves is snotty rich people accent, no offense if you are reading this and you are one too;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]to be honest im poor....like top ramen poor....this is the disadvantage of moving out of your parents house...if it helps ne i live in california.And if you say i talk like a valley freak you don't know how big california is. [/B][/QUOTE]
I will never move out, not until I'm making great money, and old enough and know my stuff, you know be smart while living alone

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]I have a cool typical Greek accent. [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm I don't think I ever heard a Greek accent, maybe if I watch some more of the Discovery Channel I might here it

I don't know that I really have an accent. Maybe Midwestern, if there is such a thing....?

How about dialect? I say bubbler (not drinking fountain), Basement (not cellar), Soda (not pop), bucket (not pail), curtains (not drapes), and...well, a lot of other stuff.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I have no accent, because I'm from New Zealand, the land of neutral. :D [/B][/QUOTE]
well then it's still an accent