Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I guess I'll be the "Unknown".

Mainly because I'm not very popular on these boards, and not many people know anything about me.

Which, now that I look at it, is a good thing.:D
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
-nose wrinkles-

I'm with Mina...I don't post often, and even then only in what really catches my eye...

"The Lurker"..."The RPCraziest One"....something along those lines, perhaps? Maybe "^_^ Girl"...I use them too much on occasion...

Ooooh...me thinks "Oh Annoying One"....

Heheheh...Alex (PoisonTongue)'s should be "Deadly"... lol ~_^ And I say that with all due respect, Alex. ^_^
Posted
[size=1]"Bwarble" [Because, in Charlie's words -- 'That word is so good']

"Family Man" [Despite being a girl...I basically united most of the Otaku family.]

"Daddy's girl" [Because I love "It"]

"All in the family" [Eh. Once again -- I love my family]

^_^ And possible "Press Relations Manager", because for some reason I talk to a lot of people, at the same time listening to their problems. Heh. ^^[/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]wrist cutter--[/b][i]that j-music guy[/i]
[b]DeathKnight--[/b] [Heh, I just keep coming back to his "Thirsty?" picture...]
[b]PiroMunkie[/b]--[i]Androgenous One
[/i]
[b]James[/b]--[i]"We place a high emphasis on quality at OtakuBoards...."[/i]
[b]Mistress Roxie[/b]--[i]Ichijouji Fangirl[/i]
[b]Queen Asuka[/b]--[i]the Toriness[/i] or, of course, [i]your Queen.[/i]
[b]Transtic Nerve[/b]--[i]Straight Girls Hate Me[/i]
[b]Desbreko[/b]--[i]the *other* Link[/i]
[b]Charles[/b]--[i]Crazy White Boy[/i]. Heh.
[b]Sara[/b]-- [I don't know...o0 Someone else label me. ^_~][/size]
Posted
I really don't know what my name would be. I guess whatever other people think it should be, should be it, on account that I don't really know.

Ps: Ken, your banner is awesome...
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Awww jeez a title...Ummm ahem lets see now...Ill have to go with multi-persona...Just cause my personality has a habit of changing every so often (As does the color of my text :p )

Not the best one but it works for me :D [/font][/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Me..i would be..."The Trouble Maker" I used ot cause lots of problems here. :-) Probably still do, lol.
Posted
This is a nice idea :) I don't know, I used to be sort of popular on OtakuBoards, but since my absence, noone seems to really know who I am. Because of this turn of events, I suppose I shall dub myself, "The Famous, yet Unkown One." Or maybe something not as stupid or childish such as, "The Depressing One," which is still quite silly. I don't know, someone else title me. I would like to know what other people think of me ;)
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Kinetic should be "Man of Enlightenment".
He made me realize I have all sorts of diseases and I'm thankful!
Thank you!
Posted
Emmm. Lemme Think. It'd probaly be A weird tomboy. Cause I'm the only girl in my school who is going to try and play football this upcoming school year. And cause to the girls at my school , they think that just because you dont wear skirts or things like that makes you a wannabe boy. *raises her katana* They do that to meh I'll hurt all of those preppy Chimbo's
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]ME? Oy vey....I have no clue. I think I'm like un-known on here but hey I don't know I'd be...

"The masked one"......I've been so famouse in the past for wearing masks so there ya go! *sweatdrops*

That was pathetic I know, but oh wells.[/COLOR]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I could also be...
Taylor Hewitt
Forever Red
I like the sound of that.
As shown in my banner shown below.
Posted
I remember ya Kinetic!:)

No, your not unknown here, Bryan. Don't say that because you know your not. Um lemme think.... Actually I can't think of anything, not for you two or me. :bluesweat
Posted
I'd be "The gamer with the shot down ego" because from the moment I joined OB, I've seen some people whose video game knowledge eclipses even my own. But it's nice to meet some gamers who are higher up on the food chain than I am for once, heh.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]heh, i don't know. probably something like 'the guy who tries to act smarter than he is and tries to be mature and has no life and tries to be somewhat funny but isn't and has no life and hasn't had a girlfriend since 3rd grade and isn't good at any sports ecxept maybe football and spends most of his time online and wears nothing but black but is not a goth and has 144 people on his buddy list but has only like 12 friends and is stuck hanging around all the dorks at school and has no life and stuff'. hmm . . . . that's a little too long. how about 'chris'? yeah, i like that one.

shinobi, you'd be 'the cheezy rapper' and spx would be 'the hot matrix luver'. and kenji 'the perverted dude.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]you'd be more like 'maladjusted: the other ginny' heh. i don't mean this like you're less than her, it's just that she was here first and when i heard some one call you ginny, it made me look like a complete moron.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]sure. i don't mind at all.[/color]
Posted
I got a couple ;)

Chris - [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/icons/sigh.gif[/img] (you use it enough)
TN - OMG IM GAY (it just fits, lol)
Break - WEH HAS LEGS!11! (classic line)
Logan - I have a billion RPG character pics. (he does, i swear!)
Shinneh - Prejudiss

I have no clue what mine would be o_O;;
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875] -_- . . . . . .

zeh: owner of the gayest swords/knives on the planet
charles: cbw
logan: otaku geh

i can't think of any more yet. i'll try to think of some more later.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...