Kaola Su Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 I made this extremely cute Digi Charat banner and now I can't think of a cute quote to go on it. Can someone please help me out with that? I would greatly appreciate it! Love, Kaola BTW, what do you all think?
Posthumous Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=brown][size=1]"They're so cute, it's [i]scary[/i]" Meh, gave it a shot.[/size][/color]
Patronus Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1]"Chibiness" Heh, that or "Girl Power" -L/Z[/size]
KKC Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 weel you should put your name on it of course ^^ KKC's list of quotes.... that arnt very good: "I cant help it that im cute" "Girl power!" (you took mine Logan!) "Arn't they cute? ^_^" well, thats all I could come up with...... I'll be in my trailer *walks into bedroom closet*
The Majin Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Ahhh the cuteness is blinding lol maybe that can be a quote i duno :P
Kaola Su Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 Thanx for the ideas everyone, more are definately welcome. I wanna try and see what I can get and then decide! I like all of yours so far though so I know this is going to be hard to decide! Love, Kaola
GinnyLyn Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 "CHIBIFY!" heh, the eyes, o [i]word[/i], the eyes...*is mesmerized*
WW2 Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Maybe you could use "Sickening Cuteness". Cause' those chicks from DiGi Carrot (sp?) are so cute, that its disgusting.:D But thats my opinion.
wild thang Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 look at that cute boy thats waht it looks like theyre saying, lol.
Kaola Su Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 This is something I did to just see what it would look like. I just thought before the edges were too pixeley! Honestly, which do you all like better? Love, Kaola
KKC Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 I like the one you have now, its not too pixely. Of course I cant always tell *squints* yeah, I say keep the one right now ^^
Arkadyz Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]Nah it doesnt look pixely at all...The lavender color background looks much better then the white...The white is just too plain :D [/color][/font]
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 "Kaola Su, sweetest girl on Otaku Boards." Meh, I tried. :(.:blackeye:
The Vampire: Ed Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 How about "The Big Eyed Bandits?" I think that's catchy, and certainly people would frightened--well, at least a bit freaked out when the Big Eyed Bandits come to town. "OH MY GOD!!! It's the Big Eyed Bandits!!! Run for your lives!!!! AHHHHHH!!!"
Kaola Su Posted July 13, 2003 Author Posted July 13, 2003 Awe, that is a good quote tho! All of you guy's have been...I am still having a hrd time deciding....Grrrr, but it will come to me eventually who I should choose! BTW, your cat banner is scary TVE....that is going to give me nightmares! Seriously! And Max I love the subliminal messages thing at the bottom of your sig! So very funny! Love, Kaola
Guest Chris Posted July 13, 2003 Posted July 13, 2003 [color=#707875]'pink, the antichrist's farvorite tool' 'big eyes, big hair, small brains' 'don't you want to just squeez them half to death?!? literally . . . .' 'look at all the big yellow balls' and here's one from west virgina. 'to bad they're under-aged' sorry, i'm tired right now, and i never have good quotes. i'm really sorry about that.[/color]
Kaola Su Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 Oh Man Chris! The first 2 are too awesome! I really like them. They make me laugh!! Love, Kaola
Guest Chris Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [color=#707875][b]heh, really? i kinda thought they all sucked. heh, i was really tired.[/b][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now