OtakuBoards

Otaku Survivor-Register

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] I'm making an Otaku Survivor! Anyone who would like to register for it, post here. All you do is tell me that you'd like to be registered, and you're on the list. Once 25 people register for this, i'll delete this thread and pull 16 out of the 25 registetred names out of a hat, and will post them in the actually Otaku Survivor thread. There I will explain the rules for the game. OH and there is one rule for registering: you have to be a person who is online more than once a week. Okay, let the registering begin![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] I'm making an Otaku Survivor! Anyone who would like to register for it, post here. All you do is tell me that you'd like to be registered, and you're on the list. Once 25 people register for this, i'll delete this thread and pull 16 out of the 25 registetred names out of a hat, and will post them in the actually Otaku Survivor thread. There I will explain the rules for the game. OH and there is one rule for registering: you have to be a person who is online more than once a week. Okay, let the registering begin![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure, I'd like to register! :D

I'm 20(like it matters), still single(H) and I like courting.... I mean I like to meet new people and share experience. I'm strong, I have a six pack on my stomach, and I have a symptom. I usually like to court girls so without thinking, I'll write something out of the topic or mushy. That's me....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Okay, we have two registered names....Gold_Angewomon and Single H.....Would you like to say something about yourselves?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm... Okay, then...

A lil bit about me... I love to write stories, and I love drawing. I like to curl up and read a good book. I HATE math class. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. I'm obsessed with Koushiro. Digimon is my fave anime, with DBZ in a close second. I'm usually very friendly, not too competative. And I think that's about it... :)

I'll join.

About me... I pretty much a clone of G_A. I like writing and drawing, right now I'm into the Redwall book series which i recommend if you like medieval and animals. Math class is my worst subject yet it use to be my best. Now Social Studies (my worst class back in the day) is now my best. I'm nice to everyone if they are to me of coarse, get along with peeps, and many find me funny and attractive *coughing in the background* what? I am attractive! *more coughing* Well, okay, I'm attractive but not to all. Geesh. I like Digimon and DBZ (I don't really watch any other anime cause i lost satellite in May 1999 which sucks!) That's me!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]I'll join.

About me... I pretty much a clone of G_A. I like writing and drawing, right now I'm into the Redwall book series which i recommend if you like medieval and animals. Math class is my worst subject yet it use to be my best. Now Social Studies (my worst class back in the day) is now my best. I'm nice to everyone if they are to me of coarse, get along with peeps, and many find me funny and attractive *coughing in the background* what? I am attractive! *more coughing* Well, okay, I'm attractive but not to all. Geesh. I like Digimon and DBZ (I don't really watch any other anime cause i lost satellite in May 1999 which sucks!) That's me! [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: OMG!!! He practically is a clone of me!!!!! Well, a male version clone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]yeah. odd. at least we have someone to talk to about all our interests :D

PS: I bet you don't wear a red bandana, though! A difference! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. :)

PS- Yeah, I've got a red bandana. I wear it often, but not all the time... :D

I guess I need to include a bio don't I..:

Lets see I play sports, my main ones are football and baseball. I can be very competitive. I am also a leader, but if I think it is nessecary I will let someone else lead. I am 5'2 blonde hair blue eyes. I am very friendly, but I am not afraid to share my opinion, which sometimes gets me in trouble. I like reading books, writing, talking on the net, surfing the net, talking on the phone, watching sports, and hanging out w/ my friends in my spare time. I am single but I have my eyes on someone. Hmm... I am not really popular but I am not unpopular, I am a bridge I have friends of every type. I do not immediatly judge anyone either, I befriend them before I judge..

Well thats my bio.