Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Im starting a thread of the things im gonna do to Pics of OB members it all started with pic i was talking to Piromunkie and i showed him a pic of gir riding a pig i asked if he liked gir riding a pig and he said and i quote "I like Gir on me better." so i got to thinking if that what he wants and i did this.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=432546[/img]

And now im gonan find pics of unaware OB members and stick with anime, cartoon and anything else i can come out with. Who will be next i duno might be anyone even you..........dum dum dummmmmmmmm lol tell me what you think of my little idea and any ideas on who to do next :laugh:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]:rotflmao: :haha:

lol, That's really funny, other than the fact that Gir is green while the entire pic is black and white. Nonetheless, it's great. It got me laughing as soo as I saw it! Good Job! ^^

.:Lan:.[/color][/size]
Posted
Lol! That so funny, I loove it. I think it makes it even better with only gir having color. I cant wait to see other ones.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]heh, that's very nice my friend. i love that idea, and i think you could have some real fun with it. heh, luckily the only pics of me on otaku include me holding that dagger i got, so whatever you do can't turn out that bad. i don't know, the only thing i can invision is me repetedly stabbing some pink cutesy anime thingy. heh. (suddenly remember's pic of him eating cake . . . o.O)[/color]
Posted
LOVE IT!

It looks as if Gir is just hanging on--I can see a little off white-gray space between his lower half and Piro's hair, but eh.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! *kills Caps Lock button*
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]o.O sara's smileing? woh, never saw that coming. heh, looks good. it's not as funny as the last one for some reason. heh. i don't know.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]ROFL that is some funny stuff Majin...The first one is good because the inserted pic is in color and prio isnt...

The one of sara...HAHA too funny :laugh:

I really like the character peeking out from her shoulder(Shes a from darkstalkers right? I dont know her name though...)

keep em coming majin...There very funny :p [/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chris[/i]
[B][color=#707875]o.O sara's smileing? woh, never saw that coming.[/color][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]I find that odd in the fact the every picture I have seen of her she has been smiling, and a beauteous smile it is. I wish I still had those ones from when she was younger... blast that infernal computer crash.

As for the picture, Majin, it is nicely cropped and composed. However, I believe the humor factor is lacking. You must work on that in order to achieve an excellence of parody. You have potential, young grasshopper.


And Ginny, That space is there in my photo because that moment was caught within mid-hump of Gir to my head... o_O Too much information, I know...[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]well, i've never seen a pic of sara. she just doesn't seem like the type of person that amiles a lot when i read her posts. then again, i don't know her well at all and i may be reading the posts wrong. heh, whatever.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...