Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Chono Souls


Guest Rockman Sirius

Recommended Posts

Guest Rockman Sirius
Posted
Here goes!

Long ago there was a kingdom in the world of Zarcadia.This kingdom was protected by 8 knights of the elements. All was peaceful until the kingdom was attacked by the ultimate evil.This evil ravaged the land until the the knights were able to defeat the evil and lock it away in a void. But a prophecy told that the evil waould attack again in four years. To prevent this the Queen used her powers to send the knights to our world.She was hoping to scatter them across the earth but as luck would have it they all landed in the same place. With no memory of their powers or the placed they used to live.

Four years later......The evil has resurfaced but on our world.The leader has devised a plan to wipe out the knights before any of them can remember their past.Thanks to a spy in the ranks, The Queen of Zarcadia has sent her assistant to earth to find the knights and bring them back.

All right here is the sign-up
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Nickname:
Element:
Weapon:
Instrument: These play a key role in the story.

Here some elements or make up your own. One per person.
Fire
Water
Thunder
Light
Dark
Psychic
Nature


Here are some instruments. One per person
Guitar(I'll allow one other besides me.)
Bass
Drums
Keyboard
Piano
Trombone
Trumpet
Saxaphone
Harp
Microphone( Someone has to sing!)

Here is mine
Name:Sirius Xavier

Nickname:Rockman

Age:16

Gender:Male

Element:Light

Weapon: Katana

Instrument: Guitar

All right. If you have any questions PM me.
Posted
Kool. Could I have a flute?

Name: Dango wolf

Age: 30

Gender: male

Nickname: Wolf boy

Element: Dark!

Weapon: Sword, bow and daggers

Inserment: Flute(if allowed. If not then harp)



It that it? PLease,please let me have a flute!

EDIT: I was PMed saying I could use a flute. Thanxz!
Posted
Zarcadia, huh? Where have I heard that before?

Oh, well guess I'll join.:D

Name: William Banner

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Nickname: Will

Element: Thunder

Weapon: Halberd

Instrument: Saxaphone

:D Heres a pic of my weapon:

[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/halberd.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Sounds cool. PS Im not too familiar with instrument so 1st, is the bass that huge gutar/violin looking thing? 2nd, will your guitar be a country guitar (Like Kikider's (thats the only way I can remember it)?) or will it be an electric guitar?

Name:None
Age: 24
Gender:Male
Nickname: Ryden
Element: Wind
Weapon: very large sword
Instrument: Piano
Posted
Name: Milodee (pronounced like Melody) Sykz
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nickname: Ghetto Hummingbird; Tigger(don't ask or it will be the death of you)
Element: Thunder
Weapon: seven foot long blade made of silver. I'm not at home right now so I can't provide a pic.
Instrument: Microphone
Posted
DARN!!! What do mean my element can't be Psychic??? :bawl: I wanted that element soooooo badly... Oh, and Oekakiotaku, you can't be the same element as someone else, so you can't be thunder... And you're instrument can't be a microphone, because that's taken.

I'll bring back someone I haven't used in an RPG for a long time... (you said I can make up elements right?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=royalblue][u]Name:[/u] Masuket
[u]Age:[/u] 16
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Nickname:[/u] none
[u]Element:[/u] Ice
[u]Weapon:[/u] A bracelet, which is not what you might call a weapon, but she can't use her powers without it
[u]Instrument:[/u] Keyboard[/color]

I think that's it, except for the fact that Masuket can fly... OK NOW that's it. Hope I'm included in this RPG...
Posted
[B]Name:[/B] Vahn Rommel
[B]Age:[/B]30
[B]Gender:[/B]Male
[B]Nickname:[/B][B]JUGGERNAUT[/B]
[B]Element:[/B][COLOR=green]Acid[/COLOR]
[B]Instrument:[/B] Trumpet
[B]Weapon:[/B] A long sword.

[IMG]http://www.swordsfromtoledo.com/fotos/534.jpg[/IMG]
My Sword...
Posted
Could I have the clarinet?That's my real musical instrumenmt in real life too.

Name:Sakura
Age:16
Gender:Female
Nickname:Ki
Element:Nature
Weapon:A quarterstaff made of polished oak with some designs and mystical words engraved onto it.
Instrument:Clarinet or Harp
Guest Rockman EXE
Posted
All right everyone I'm starting it.Get Ready for the mother all battles.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...