Celia Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=0099FF][size=1] Right now, I am around 5'4- 5'6, and I weigh about 105. I am trying to lose weight, but I just can't stop putting things in my mouth! I am watching what I eat now because I can feel that I am not as active and I just have to have food in my mouth in whatever I do. Juu probably knows how I am in movies. I have to buy something to eat during a movie... Last time, I finished a super- size popcorn during the movie! People say that I am not fat, but if you actually see my stomach.. Argh! You would change your mind about me.[/color][/size]
Juu Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i] [B][color=0099FF][size=1] Right now, I am around 5'4- 5'6, and I weigh about 105. I am trying to lose weight, but I just can't stop putting things in my mouth! I am watching what I eat now because I can feel that I am not as active and I just have to have food in my mouth in whatever I do. Juu probably knows how I am in movies. I have to buy something to eat during a movie... Last time, I finished a super- size popcorn during the movie! People say that I am not fat, but if you actually see my stomach.. Argh! You would change your mind about me.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's because you're [i]not[/i] fat! I'm only an inch/one and half inches taller than you, and I weigh 117! xx;;;;;; Besides, eating during a movie is fine, just as long as it's not really late at night, and you walk around in the time between after the move and when you go to sleep. *switches bodies with Celia*[/color] [/size]
Celia Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=0099FF][size=1]No no no no no! You see, it's super size. And is it possible to finish a big bucket of popcorn during a two hour movie? Last time Kristen and Gina couldn't finish the big bucket... and I finished it by myself. Guess what I eat before I go to bed sometimes..... Chicken Ramen. Now I can be fat that way.[/color][/size]
Sara Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [size=1]Juu and Celia. You need to stop worrying about your weight before I come after the pair of you with cheesecake guns, or something.[/size]
BabyGirl Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i] [B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]I'm 5'7 and I weigh about 117. x.x; [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I'm 5'7" and weigh...LOTS MORE THAN YOU, SISTER! People our height are supposed to have more weight than someone who is an average of 5'4". It's not fair to compare yourself to shorter people...they'll obviously weigh much less! In fact, I was a steady 128 pounds throughout high school and I was in GREAT shape. I didn't obsess about my weight because I [i]looked[/i] good, and I've never been too modest to admit that I did. It's college that has killed me, I haven't worked out for ages and I've definitely gained mass. I look fine with more meat on me, it's just annoying that I dont really fit into any of my old clothes. Actually, it's depressing, but I know that if I get off my lazy *** and start working out that I'll lose the extra mass quickly. Anyway, Juuthena, don't really care about your [i]weight[/i] because you're tall and you're supposed to weigh more. That's the way anatomy works :toothy: Oh, and everyone who is obsessing about their weight, you're being stupid. Honestly. I won't take back that comment, either. [size=1]P.S. The fireworks are really LOUD tonight, and I don't like loud noises o_o[/size][/color]
Guest Ren-chan Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I'm 5'5'' and 107 lbs, I have a really high metabolism, so I try to eat a lot, because for 3 years I never gained a pound, and people started to think I was anorexic. I gained 5 lbs over the summer, so I'm happy. But as for losing weight, I suggest Dance Dance Revolution. Ever played? Loads of fun, and if you put it on workout mode, it tells you how many calories you've burned that day. If you've never played and have no idea what I'm talking about, then running and sit-ups are always good, combined with a healthy diet.
Guest Magdalena Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Eh, I'm chubby, I'll admit that. But I don't care, I obviously like the food that I eat, so I should like the food that comes with it.
wolfbaden6 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 It's not bad weighing as much as that but being 5'2" is kind of a bad thing. Try wrestling. I lose about3-8 lbs. in a half hour practice. I used to have a really bad problem. In 5th grade i was 5'4" and weighed 185+lbs. I was fat!! lol Don't binge!!! ^_^
stardust Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I never have to diet at all,my metabolism does it for me!hehe,my friends all hate me for it. I'm 5'3 and around 105,it goes up and down on and off. I eat like mad and never gain a pound,lol.
Celia Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [color=0099FF][size=1]If you are over weight and you want to lose weight, then I recommend the 'Pilates.' I am not doing a commercial here for 'Pilates' but it would really help. I've been begging my mom to buy me a videotape of it so I can lose some inch around the waist. It's a secret weapon! Hehe... ^_^[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Heh, I'm like 5', what, 5" maybe? I weigh... 90 lbs, and I'm a sophomore, and IT SUCKS. NOTHING fits. Be happy you can find clothes and shoes that would fit. Being skinny is not fun, even though I eat EVERYTHING in the pantry I'm still a twig! Then, I have NO endurance, am totally athletically challenged... Be happy you aren't slim and petite.
Wintermute Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 A note on the psychological side - this isn't to lose weight, it's to keep motivation. Try everything these other people have said, and whenever you lose a pound in weight, buy a pound in lard and put it near or in the fridge. When you see large quantities of lard there, you realise how well you're doing. YOu've lost all that! And that stops you eating much more from the fridge.
lea Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i] [B]Heh, I'm like 5', what, 5" maybe? I weigh... 90 lbs, and I'm a sophomore, and IT SUCKS. NOTHING fits. Be happy you can find clothes and shoes that would fit. Being skinny is not fun, even though I eat EVERYTHING in the pantry I'm still a twig! Then, I have NO endurance, am totally athletically challenged... Be happy you aren't slim and petite. [/B][/QUOTE] 0.0 i almost hate you....just jk, i am just really jelouse ^^; you know what i really hate? how people judge other people by how thin you are......what counts is on the inside, but too many people are busy looking at the wrapper than opening the box! (get what i mean?)
HammerBlade Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I'm about 5'7"-6'0"...not really sure right now...and I weigh somewhere between 130-145. Now about excersice... Two words: Running. (Thats only one word you say? Well ah...SILENCE I SAY!) Another thing you could try is getting a job as a mail-person. But really, the only three things you need to do to lose weight is: [U][B]WATCH WHAT YOU ARE EATING[/U][/B], and [u][B]GET A LITTLE EXCERCISE A DAY.[/u][/b] and most importantly, [U][B]STICK TO THIS KIND OF SCHEDULE.[/u][/b]
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Well I'm 5'0'' and weight between 120-130. I'm happy the way I am, but I'm going to the gym and loving it. So be happy with yourself and who cares what other people think about you. Just say to yourself that you look alot better than they do.
Mitch Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1] Well, I used to weigh nearly 200 pounds, but last summer I lost weight. It was pretty easy. Just biking 45 minutes a day, and laying off on my food consumption. This summer I've been taking about three hour walks, and eating somedays nothing; it really depends on my mood. But I've lost my desire mostly for the taste of food. I just eat it because I have to. So, right now I weigh about 140ish pounds, and I'm about 5'7", or a tad less.[/size]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 I'm at most 4'10"... I'm a freshman... and I weigh about 85 lbs the last time I weighed. Go me.
Guest Mystik Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 carbs are the sources of gaining weight. just stop drinking soda and dont eat more than like 10 carbohydrates a day. that should REALLY help. and along with that just run about a half mile a day until you work up to a mile a day and you should be skinny in about 2 months. running every day is just about the best thing you can do. also, no snacks. just normal breakfast lunch and dinner. i am 5'8" and weigh 135lb...i lost 10 lb's in 2 weeks doing this. i weighed 145lb 2 weeks ago
Zen Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Know what's really screwed up is that i eat junk food all the time and i stay at 114 pounds and i'm 5 foot 7 inches. I'm one lanky dude. I actually need to gain wheight.
IkkiMechaPilot Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Hmm... ive always been underweight but my genes are realy messed up so i dont mind it. Im actualy filling out as of late so ive like 130 now but im 5 11 and im growing more than an inch a months so i guess my weight is just keeping a constant to height.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now