Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Siren: I finally made it to Merica, whoa big town!!

He suddenly sees a boy walking out of the town with an Arcanine, counting a large sum of money!

Siren: How did he get all that?

Siren walks over to the boy

Siren: Who are you, and how did you get all that money?

Kenjiro: I'm Kenjiro, and it's none of your buisness how I got this!

Siren: We'll anyway, I need someone to show me around this town, fancy showing me around?

Craig: Sure, I don't see why not!

Siren: Who's the dog?

Arcanine steps infront of Craig, growling!

Craig: It's O.K Arcanine, this is my Arcanine, he's a fire dog!

Siren: Cool! So lets go!

Craig and Siren walk back into Merica
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*at that same time Zero is looking for Dark*
Zero: Dark!!!! Where did that dragon go now.
*Zero found Dark sleeping in the middle of the forest*
Zero: Come on Dark we have to go.
*Zero climb on Dark back and the were off as the fly over the forest Zero can see Sky on a tree again*
Posted
Osiris: Hey Zero! I didn't realized we passed out awhile ago.

Zero: Merica, the city of natural disaster.

Osiris: Oh, the place where my father crashed 4 planes and destroys 2 building, or is it NY?

Zero: Somehow Siren forgot us. Hey Sky, you're not forgotten, are you?

Sky was sitting alone on a bench when Zero called him.

Sky: Some big shot called himself 'craig' is with Siren. Another person named 'Kenjiro' is somewhere here....

Osiris: We'll just have to catch up.... after visiting the aerobics class right there....

The nearby gym holds an aerobic class. Women in tight clothing. Osiris can't stop drooling....
Posted
Zero: Okay :rolleyes: So Osiris you want to go to a aerobics class. We'll go if you stop drooling. It's making me sick. But after that we're going to Merica Okay?
Posted
Zero: Same here Sky. Osiris you have fun in there but the four of us are stay outside. I have to train anywhere.
Posted
[color=teal][i]Zero and Osiris fly towards the Aerobic center while Sky uses Bane to melt in the shadows and travel by ground...[/i]


Sky: Well, we're here...you go do your women watching...I'll be up on those rocks over there by myself, thinking. *Points to a steep, tall rock.*[/color]
Posted
Dark and I will be over at the trees. Osiris make it fast.
Posted
[COLOR=teal][i]Sky goes to meditate with Bane resting in the shadows.[/i]


Hmm...I just don't understand it...why is the world screwed up...it couldn't just be all because of the demon. And where in the world is Siren?
Posted
Zero: Dark show me your Nova Destroyer.
*Dark ben his head back and spit out blast of heat that fly for miles is the sky*
Zero: This world is really going down the drain.
Posted
Osiris: Where the hell is Siren? How can I protect her when she's with some idiot named Craig?

Zero: Get over it. We'll find her.

Sky: Our 'companions' are secretly following us. We'll meet up with them later.

Osiris: How come I felt something when I'm with Siren?

Zero: Heads up, we're here.

They arrize at Siren's aunt house.

Sky: I heard Siren's aunt is wierd....
Posted
i'm a bit confused... oh well
```````````````````````````````````````


they knocked...

crash!!

they extange looks...

sky: what was that??


zero:beats me


from inside the house: hiyah!!! my you've gotten better!!

???:wait... i think i hear someone at the door


siren opened the door..

siren: oh... hi guys... come in


they entered the house and looked around they saw a older woman dressed in a bright yellow gi simmalar to the blood red one siren wore, a broken vase,and a throughly harassed looking craig...
Posted
[i]The three, walk inside. Bane and the two dragons wait outside.[/i]


Sky: Well, hello again.

Siren: Can I get you guys anything to drink?

Osiris: Whatcha got?

Siren: Water...sorry we are in the middle of nowhere...

Zero: Weren't you at Mercia?

Siren: Yeah, but I decided to make a trip to my Aunt's house for no apparent reason...

Sky: Oookayyy...well, we were on our way to Mercia...

Siren: Why? There's really nothing there...

Zero: Something you mentioned about a demon, can't seem to get it out of my mind.

Osiris: Yeah, I really wanted to check out the brothels there.

Sky: And what for?

Osiris: Ohh...nothing...:rolleyes:
Posted
siren: well then i'll come with you...

sky:why???

siren: you ask too many questions...

sky: so would i learn anything otherwise??

siren: :rolleyes: ok i'll go get changed...
Posted
a minute later siren emerged in a fawn brown tank top and black pants

siren: let's go then...bye aunt ziash i'll see you again...[SIZE=1]i hope[/SIZE]

only sky heard her...

sky: *thinking* i wonder why she would say that... unless...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Siren: Ready to go?

Osiris: *Stares at her chest* Hababababa....

Zero: Knock it off...*Smacks the back of his head*

Sky: Let's go... Bane!

Siren: :D

[i]A shadow goes through the floorboards of the house and rematerializes in front of Sky. They all walk out. Osiris and Zero ride their Dragons while Sky and Siren go by foot...[/i][/COLOR]
Posted
Osiris swore to protect Siren till death do it's job. Death: I'll be waiting....
--------------------------------------------------

Merica is just over the mountains.

Siren: We'll be there before you know it.

Siren walks next to Osiris, her chest shakes as she walks on....

Osiris: It's getting dark, better set up camp.

Zero: No peeping!

Osiris: Pardon? Are you talking to Sky? :devil:

Sky: Speak for yourself....

Siren: Whatever...
Posted
[COLOR=green][i]Sky wakes up in the middle of the night to meditate on a large rock nearby...[/i]

Sky: Yes, I'll finally get a chance to meet Bane's counterpart.

[i]Bane drifts to Sky and huddles around him[/i]

Sky: Yeah, you're happy, aren't you boy? Well, let's just wait for them to wake up and we'll be on our way...[/COLOR]
Posted
Dark and Zero walk in the middle of the wood
Zero: Give me your best nova bomb.
*Zero said that with his sword in his hands*
Posted
[COLOR=green][i]Dawn Breaks[/i]

Siren: Good morning everyone *Crawls out of her tent*

Osiris: :sleep:

Siren: Hey, wake up, it's time to go!

Osiris: Ugh...okay...

Sky: *Looks at the campsite down below* Looks like they're awake....*Jumps off the canyon wall.*[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...