OtakuBoards

RPG:the silence

Raquel

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i]Takes two pistols from his holster and starts firing at the fish[/i]

Sky: These are stainless steel bullets so don't worry about the lead poisioning...

Zero: Ngah...strage way of fishing...

Sky: Well..*Looks up at dark cloud* What the?

Zero: ...

[i]A dark cloud runs over the Western Oasis and starts to flood the land with an eerie darkness...[/i]

meanwhile...

siren, not haveing found any wood good for a bow... had turned to climbing trees and jumping down to kill the deer by beheading it with her sword..

siren: i better get back...*looks up* what's that???*breaks into a flat out run dragging the deer behind her*

siren: *takes a deep breath* well i've been lying... i'm not just coming along for the fun of it... i'm on a revenge mission... aginst rane himself... when i was very little 2 or 3 perhaps, the ranites came to my village distroying everything... when rane saw my father fighting back he asked him to join his side for rane could see great potential in my father as a fighter... when my father retaliated again rane killed him... right in front of me and my mother... he took us prisnor and had us work in a mine where he was mining floriside... for 6 years we where down there... a little after i turned 8 i think... he brought me and my mother to him... he offered my mother freedom if she would let him train me in the ways of war and she would become a ranite. my mother refused... he killed her and made me watch...he trained me to be an eliete fighter.. for 3 years i went along with him always with a alternate plan... revenge. just short of my 12th birthday i escaped killing everyone in my path.. and for the last 3 years i've been hiding in the woods or with my "aunt"... well???

[COLOR=green]Sky: And that strange looking figure that came out of the sky...

Siren: They want to take care of me...with extreme prejuduce...

Sky: Well, now I understand Osiris' concern about you.

Siren: Makes me feel safe having my companion around and you three...

Sky: Thanks...

Siren: Now if there was only another woman here...[/COLOR]

Sky: Okay..but our companions can't fly...

Siren: Yeah...

Osiris: Then hitch a ride on our dragons...oh, not you Sky...Siren may ride.

Sky: Oh fine...*Gets on Zero's dragon...* well you came prepared...a passenger seat.

Siren: *Fumbles with Osiris* can you stop? I prefer sitting beind you, not in front.

Osiris: Ouch...fine...

[i]The 2 dragons launch and head towards the cloud...[/i]