Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Sky: How are we supposed to get in?

Siren: *Reads journal* After some time, the door's usually frozen shut...*looks into pack and takes out a canister*

Zero: What's that?

Siren: I'm going to blow it open...

[/COLOR]
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Zero: Sound good to me. I love explosive.

Siren: I knew you would.

Sky: We better take cover are we'll get hit by the blast.
Posted
*second late fellow a explosive the creat a cloud of smoke and rock*

Zero: What a explosive.

Sky: I hope nobody heard that.

Siren: If someone did we can't do anything about it now.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]The party walks into a regular one room cabin...[/i]

Sky: ???

Siren: No...this can't be the wrong place...I was certain.

Zero: Well, at least we found a good hiding place...*sits on chair*

[i]The chair shakes and it falls down, cracking the floor. The floorboards keep squaking until they give way, causing all three of them to fall under the room. They get up...[/i]

Sky: Huh?

Siren: Secret basement...I was right...[/COLOR]
Posted
Sky: I'll look this wall.

Siren: I'll over here.

Zero: I'll just look on this wall. I have a question is there any tr......
*before he can finish he fell down a trap door*

Sky: Zero!

Zero: (in a dizzy voice) I found it.
Posted
siren: :laugh: you idi-...

she cut herself short and turned to sky

siren:hold my feet!!!

she swings down and yanks zero out of the hole


siren: he'll have gaurds... becareful... i rember seeing the mangled body of a thief who found his lair
Posted
Zero: Look at all the pretty stars.

Siren: Okay.

Sky: :laugh:

Zero: Looky birdy. My head a lot.

Siren: I bet it does.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...