Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I see a lot has happen since I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zero: My head hurt but nevermind that what is going on?

Siren: You don't want to know.

Sky: Yes we do!
Posted
[i] The three make their way out of the castle as Rane follows them at demonic speed.[/i]

Sky: *Looks back* What's going on?

Siren: Let's hope your bahamut can take us to safety!

Zero: No problem...*Signals Bahamut*

Sky: Let's do this!

[i]The three run off the edge of the cloud and take a shouting leap of faith. Bahamut catches them in time and flys away...[/i]
Posted
Zero: Take me over to Dark this is a little crowd.

*Zero jump over to Dark as he did he saw what his name follow on a dragon*
Posted
*Zero fly over on Dark*
Zero: What are we going to do now?
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Sky: We could try and get or find the next town...we're in dire need of supplies...

Siren: Which way do we go though?

Zero: Well, since I have Dark with me, I'll go scout around...[/COLOR]
Posted
*a few minutes later Zero come back*

Zero: I found a town a small town over that hill.

Sky: Good we can get some supply.
Posted
Sky: Okay..maybe we should stop and rest for a while.

[i]The three look up at the cloud hovering nearby.[/i]

Siren: On second thought...we should keep going.

[i]They start their moderatly long trek towards the town...[/i]

Sky: Oh yeah, did you happen to catch the name of the town?
Posted
Zero: Oh by the way I found a inn in town that have rooms.

Siren: That's good.

Sky: We can get supply in the morning.
Posted
I have one but you guys may not like it.
Posted
*As soon as the group got to the town Rane was already there waiting for them. As the whole town as his hostage. There isn't much the group can do but give up to save the town.*

Zero: So where are you going to take us now?

So there.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][i]Rane's minions strap the three in chains and knock them out. After a few hours, they wake up to crickets chirping and the dark sky.[/i]

Sky: *Gets up* Oww...some headache...

Zero: Hey *looks around* where'd Siren go?

Sky: This isn't good...didn't she have a personal matter to settle with him?[/COLOR]
Posted
Zero: Good changes she does.

Sky: So what do we do now.

Zero: I don't know. Get supply and hunt them down.
*this isn't good if I know Rane he is going to do something pretty bad and evil to her.*

Sky: Sound good but we better find them fast.

Zero: Yes fast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...