Guest AnimeJim Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 hey what do you think of Majora's Mask?:devil: :cool: :D
Desbreko Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 it would be one of my favorite Zelda games, except for the STUPID! three day cycle. btw, MM is the 6th Zelda game.
Sephiroth Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 I like it, the save system could have been improved though....
James Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 [color=darkblue]Majora's Mask was a refreshing change. I thought that it was a very underrated game... In many ways, Majora's Mask was a huge change for the Zelda series as a whole...it was so very different to Ocarina of Time in lots of ways...and it was very bold for attempting to provide such a unique experience. I loved its atmosphere...and its storyline was far more interesting than Ocarina of Time. I really enjoyed it. The new Zelda on GameCube is being directed by the same man who was involved with the story and direction of Majora's Mask...so hopefully we can expect the same kind of dark plotline.[/color]
Cecil Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 Majora's mask was an incridbly good game, even thought if you just played it with out the side quest it would be the shortest, even now I'm still tring to get all the hearts and the faries in the dungeons. BTW I like you new avatar James, what is it supposed to be? An alien? I kinda think it look's like the little alien guy in Chrono Cross.
James Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Majora's mask was an incridbly good game, even thought if you just played it with out the side quest it would be the shortest, even now I'm still tring to get all the hearts and the faries in the dungeons. BTW I like you new avatar James, what is it supposed to be? An alien? I kinda think it look's like the little alien guy in Chrono Cross. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Thanks. My avatar isn't really anything in particular...he's a character that I created a while ago. The avatar I'm using is the baby version. There is also an adult version. I'm possibly even thinking of including the adult/baby version as default avatars...it'd be interesting to see how many people would use him. ;)[/color]
Desbreko Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 for some reason your avatar reminds me of characters from South Park...weird...
Navi Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 yeah, mm is good, even though i still don't have enough time to finish it. i like that they added new jumps for link. i can't really say anything thought-provoking because i have yet to complete it. so i leave you with: narf.
James Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B]for some reason your avatar reminds me of characters from South Park...weird... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah...I think it's probably the flatness and the mouth...the mouth looks South Park-ish to me. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Undying Angel Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Majora's Mask was okay. Very better boss rather than some old Ganon idiot we've heard of so many times. Anyway, I think it may have also had a kinda better objective. The dungeons were a bit harder,:flaming: but we as Zelda fans have our ways of getting through it.;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now