OtakuBoards

Who didnt like the 2nd one?

Guest AnimeJim

[color=darkblue]Majora's Mask was a refreshing change. I thought that it was a very underrated game...

In many ways, Majora's Mask was a huge change for the Zelda series as a whole...it was so very different to Ocarina of Time in lots of ways...and it was very bold for attempting to provide such a unique experience.

I loved its atmosphere...and its storyline was far more interesting than Ocarina of Time.

I really enjoyed it. The new Zelda on GameCube is being directed by the same man who was involved with the story and direction of Majora's Mask...so hopefully we can expect the same kind of dark plotline.[/color]

Majora's mask was an incridbly good game, even thought if you just played it with out the side quest it would be the shortest, even now I'm still tring to get all the hearts and the faries in the dungeons. BTW I like you new avatar James, what is it supposed to be? An alien? I kinda think it look's like the little alien guy in Chrono Cross.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Majora's mask was an incridbly good game, even thought if you just played it with out the side quest it would be the shortest, even now I'm still tring to get all the hearts and the faries in the dungeons. BTW I like you new avatar James, what is it supposed to be? An alien? I kinda think it look's like the little alien guy in Chrono Cross. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Thanks. My avatar isn't really anything in particular...he's a character that I created a while ago.

The avatar I'm using is the baby version. There is also an adult version.

I'm possibly even thinking of including the adult/baby version as default avatars...it'd be interesting to see how many people would use him. ;)[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
yeah, mm is good, even though i still don't have enough time to finish it. i like that they added new jumps for link. i can't really say anything thought-provoking because i have yet to complete it. so i leave you with: narf.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]for some reason your avatar reminds me of characters from South Park...weird... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yeah...I think it's probably the flatness and the mouth...the mouth looks South Park-ish to me. :)[/b][/color][/size]