Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1] It is definately cancled. I think they still play it sometime on Nicktoons TV, but that's with digital cable. Stupid Nickelodeon....I loved that show! [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]If I can remember, it's on regular cable at 3:00 somewhere through 7:00. Obviously, it's gonna' be on Nick. :p[/color][/size]
Posted
:( One of the few good Nickelodeon cartoons, if not the only one, IMO.. *sobs* Taken away from me.

But yeah, it was cancelled halfway through the second season. Sometimes they show it on NickToons TV..

Hobo 13.. My favorite episode. ^_^' Frabulator.. Hehe..
Posted
[color=red][size=1] [font=Century Gothic]

Yes, it was sadly cancelled. I only saw a few episodes of it before it was cancelled and it looked pretty good. They still do show it sometimes on Nick, but I am usually watching something else. Too bad![/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Oh I remember dat show.
So thay canceled it huh... No wonderI don't see it anymore.
Nickelodeon always cancels thier good sometimes great shows.
I'm surprised they haven't canceled All That Yet.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=century gothic]

All That used to be very funny back whenever they had Kenan and Kel and Amanda and Nick and a lot of other great oldies. But then they had to get all these new kids that aren't funny, that (in my opinion) have no talent in comedy, and just ruined the whole show. I don't watch it, it just isn't funny.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
I loved watching Gir drive Zim insane, why'd they have to take it off? Also, Gir was so adorable!

I completely agree with you Ryan and Hot Lava, about All That!
Why do they still show it?! It's just not what it used to be.
Posted
[color=royal blue][size=1][font=century gothic]

I think Nickelodeon should have cancelled All That instead of Invader Zim. Was Invader Zim even on a good time slot? If it would have been on Snick or on fridays then it probably would have gotten better ratings.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[size=1][color=blue]I heard it was canceled because people were complaining it was inappropriate for children. It was a pretty funny show I only saw about 2 or 3 episodes but from what I saw it was great.[/size][/color]
Posted
Posted by BlueGender:[quote]I heard it was canceled because people were complaining it was inappropriate for children. [/quote]
Inappropriate.. I could see that, if I were an extremely overprotective parent..

I mean, people die occasionally.. The aliens could be a little scary to young children (Frabulator's really freaky..).. And the overall darkness of the show.. Heh. ^_^' Jhonen Vasquez's works get much worse, such as in Johnny The Homocidal Maniac.
Posted
[size=1] It did have some stuff that little kids would cringe at...

but Nickelodeon cancled Invader Zim simply because it wasn't getting enough ratings. A lot of the people who liked were older people that didn't watch it regularly. This is just a guess, though. [/size]
Guest Fiasco
Posted
You guys don't know what you talking about. It's just not making any new episodes, but it's still on the extra NICK channels that you get if you have Adelphia Cable. It's on a lot on certain days. Just need to look for it.
Posted
i watched and loved invader zim

it was so funny and the best cartoon nickelodeon ever showed

luckily i was able to watch the whole series

but they only showed it on weekend mornings at 7...i lost alot of sleep coz of that show

hard to say wot my fave episode was, so many good ones

but if u like the cartoon maybe u should read comics by the guy who thought it up jhonen vasquez

he is a genius and his comics rule

he wrote summat called squee and sum other stuff which i don't own yet

if u want a list of his work u can always e-mail me and i can get it to u

i await your mails
Posted
[size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fiasco [/i]
[B]You guys don't know what you talking about. It's just not making any new episodes, but it's still on the extra NICK channels that you get if you have Adelphia Cable. It's on a lot on certain days. Just need to look for it. [/B][/QUOTE]

What's Adelphia Cable?! O_o You just need digital cable, and yes, it's on Nicktoons TV, every week for an hour. I forgot what time and day, but it's just one hour out of the whole week. ::gets angry:: They don't play it often at all....

The whole season two was ready to be aired, but Nickelodeon cancled all of them save a few, and we're never going to see them. ::cries::[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Heh, if you really like Invader ZIM and your a teenager, you should check out Jhonen Vasquez's Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Squee, and I Feel Sick. He has a very nice twist of humor that I love...[/size]
Guest Kagome831
Posted
invader zim is cool I don't care what ratings it got it is still awesome I love Gir.:flaming: I am mad
Posted
Invader Zim innaproite? Jesus, I think sponge bob is innappriate, for being to stupid. Lol. No i bet they canceld Invader Zim, because there was not enough Fart jokes. Thats what i think. I loved Invader Zim, it was my favorite TV show of all time, besides southpark,, but still

*still a sad panda about the lack of Zim*
Posted
I thought that the show was pretty funny...I hate to say it is canceled, but I am pretty sure it is on Nicktoons TV.

I liked the episode where he was obsessed with killing germs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...