mystikal Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/les_oddities.jpg[/img] Maybe I shouldn't have accepted the request. Sorry for skrewing up, I really am not good at drawing good looking ppls XD;; You can just not use it if you want, cus I know it's bad ._. oh and you can get your white-bg version [url=http://geocities.com/dmunkeh/white.jpg]here[/url]. okie ppl, diss it all you like XD I am not very fond of it.
~*vixen*~ Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 cool. its really good. i really like it. umm..i can't seem to be able to see b&w version cuz it says page can't be found. neways,cool pic! keep up the good work!
eleanor Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [size=1] Argh, how can you say you suck at drawing when you're do good at it?! O_o Okay the only thing that is really bothering me is that the place where her thigh/butt touched the desk-thing, it's like...bumpy. And the leg that goes over the bottom leg isn't up high enough, it looks strange. It sort of looks like she's floating over the desk...Maybe I need new lenses. Anyways, nice job on the CG. [/size]
Semjaza Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 I'd echo what she just said... Also, maybe you should use a ruler along with the tablet? The desk looks slightly odd because there aren't really any straight lines on it. I'm glad to see you seemed to have gotten over that whole leather style you were having problems with before. As for the other one, you just need to copy and paste the link into your address bar. Geocities doesn't allow direct image links.
Arkadyz Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 [color=skyblue][font=times new roman]GAH...Mystikal how do you constantly crank out this high quality art...Your just too good man :D the CGing is great and the girl is really cute :cool: Amazing as always...[/color][/font]
juna Posted July 16, 2003 Posted July 16, 2003 *cries* Tis NO fair! Do you EVER dis-appoint? I want to have some CG skills like you... heh. Great stuff Mysti, as always. Really not much to say, much like Maladjusted, my eyes went right to the part where she is sitting, as that looks off, maybe you can add a bit of dress draping over it, I'm no pro like you, but I think that would help to take the eyes out of that area... and as Sem said, the legs on the desk look a tad on the funky side 'cause they are not straight. The more I stare at it tho (not knockin your skills) the more weird the legs are looking. O_o Like, how she is sitting, her right leg shows too much of the back heel, and her right leg, as the one being crossed, shows too much front shoe.... Hard to explain, shrug, GREAT work, once again..... ^_^
Kaola Su Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Ummm, I have a question, how come you took a request from someone else but you told me that you didn't do requests? Well, as always very nice.....just disappointed really! Love, kaola
boothten Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Wow! That is really good! Yet, like many have already said, the place where her thigh/butt met the table and her legs are kinda'... wierd. Other than that, I find it to be really good! Nice job! ^^[/color][/size]
mystikal Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 XD I have made a mistake when I decided to draw her from the front... I have never drawn any good legs before... okie that sounds wrong, but ANYWHO, yes, I will try using the ruler against the tablet thing. I used line tool once, but it seemed too straight for the rest of the lineart, so i didn't use that version of the lineart =_=... my friend just remarked that my ppl have fat legs, sort of. I used to draw gat ppl, then anorexic ppl, now I changed my style and it became too fat again.
Syn Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Tiz grand, not quite sure how im going to use it yet but I will do. Thanks bunches ^_^
mystikal Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 yay :D oh and about the request thing... I didn't say I won't do requests, I just said I don't like to do requests because I don't really have time and I don't like to draw things that aren't mine, (ie. request of a fanart. you have to be a fan to draw fanart right? I don't like that.) I did this one because Kaisuke gave me a lot of room to improvise, which I liked :D
eleanor Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [size=1] I don't think you draw your people too fat. I mean, look at the one you posted! I guess your friend says the legs look fat because of the chibi-style thing you got going there. [/size]
Spikey Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 [COLOR=seagreen]Great Great Job my friend. I would have to say that is one of the best drawings I have seen from you. Though I think the shoulders just need a little work on the poportion. I will give it a 8.5/10. I would like to see more.[/color]
Kaola Su Posted July 18, 2003 Posted July 18, 2003 Oh okay, it wasn't really a problem! Really it is okay. But I think it looks great from that angle, and I think the legs look extremely good, and definately not too fat! But I do understand about the not wanting to take requests! Keep em coming! Love, Kaola
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now