OtakuBoards

Midnight Races(adult language/maybe content)

Revelation

[size=1][color=ff66cc]oy...i guess maybe i should start this since people do want to start...sign-ups here are closed, but PM me alright?...uhm...this will start after september 2, around september 5 maybe? or summin like that, pacific time.[/size][/color]

Racer

Name: Zane Nyugen

Racing Alias: Bug, named after the car he drives

Nationality: Asian

Description: Spiked, died blonde hair. Green eyes. Small gold loop earing. About 6'0". He has totalled aproximetly 0 cars within his liftime.

Personality: Talks a little, but not much. Isn't a hard drinker. He doesn't consentrate on anything, it makes him mess up. When he's driving he kind of drives freely. In his car when he races he usually plays AC/DC. He is very protective of his sister Lina.

Bio: Zane had started racing when he got his drivers lisence. With those ameture races he was only making a couple hundred for first place. To take care of himself and his sister, Lina, he needed to race in the professinal leages. He started making tons of money... before he knew it he had 1,200,000 from a couple of races. He decided to buy a good car, a fast car. The only worth his time was the legendary 16/4 Veyron.

Extra: Zane carrys around a .45 custom with about 6 clipps in the car.

The Vehicle

Brand: Bugatti.
Model:2002 16/4 Veyron Bugatti
Color: Red and black, see attachment.
Speed: 252.3.... due to limitations 220. 0-60 in 3.0 seconds.
Extra: In the trunk is a total of 10 NOS tanks. It also has a second radiator. Green neon lighting at bottom. Shock leveler, prepares it for street use or racing.

[size=1][color=ff66cc]Xaru, Zane is Lina's older brother. I had everything down, but I guess I deleted it all. Read Avalon's post. It has the bio...but I kind of did it...uhm...improvise and i'll check up on it later. and like i have said before, everyone's in...except that i wont be able to make this yet...[/size][/color]