Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest XBebop
Posted
Holy..****..That's awesome 'dude' lol. i give it a 9/10. Great renders
Posted
Wow! O_o That is very cool, I love it! *saves pic* I dont know anything about 3-D stuff, but thats just really cool!
Rating: 10/10
Posted
[size=1]That's funny. "Dude." Heh. Because your signature looks like a big wave, and...yeah.

That looks great, [strike]Aries[/strike] Kinetic. No clue how it's done, but it "looks pretty." Heh. ^_~

Do something with yellows and oranges. *teases*[/size]
Posted
Heheh, I'll convert this one to orange and yellow in a bit, or if you want, I'll make a brand new one tomorrow maybe :) I don't work with those colors much but I'll try my best :)
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]very nice. kinda reminds me of that time i had one too many boritoes. you use white and blue too much though.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred]Woahly sssshhhh..... What program did you use to make that. Was it 3DS Max?

I love it, it's fantastic, gorgeous, and I want you to tell me what you did. Kinetic, you are my new best friend :p[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Holy cow. That's amazing. You have really down it this time my friend. I give it a perfect 10/10. It looks so real, so cool, and just 3D. I like the lighting effect that you did. I could never really do that. How do you do it?[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875][b]heh, i agree with every one here that it's good, but i don't think it's as good as they make it out to be. it lacks on creativity and meaning. it also has some tubey thingies (sorry, i don't know what they're called) that don't exactly [i]go[/i] with the whole image. i don't know if that makes sense to you, it's kinda hard to explain. heh, all i'm trying to say is that it's very good, but it's not increadable.[/b][/color]
Posted
That's really really really awesome dude! Now tell me, will I have to kill you and steal your l33t 3D skillz or will you just teach me them? XD
Anyways, what program do you use? 3D Studio Max?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
just browsing and i came across this..sad really that this is one of the best this forum has to offer..Anyway the quality is bad,colors arn't good,too repetetive (even for bryce),and i dont see how you people say that looks real..Also try using more than just the render...5/10..
Posted
Wow, someone brought this thread back. Anyway, yes the render isn't that great, especially not as good as they're making it out to be, but that doesn't mean that you must insult the rest of the people on this forum with your comments. It's an old render and I've done a lot more that's better but still, there's no excuse to insult everyone else.
Posted
im not insulting anyone..just saying i dont see how they can think it looks real..plus ive been to ur da account ur newer stuff isnt much better..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...