Sui Generis Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 [COLOR=green]W[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]i[/COLOR] [COLOR=orangered]n[/COLOR] [COLOR=firebrick]d[/COLOR] [COLOR=seagreen]o[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]w[/COLOR] [COLOR=coral]s![/COLOR] :babble:
Dark Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Windows. I don't know any1 dat use Macintosh, Linux or Unix.
Hugh_G._Rection Posted September 22, 2001 Author Posted September 22, 2001 Duo God - You're from kansas too? Cool.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Well I have Windows but I don't always particularly like it I have used a Mac before and I don't like those that much either... As for Linux and Unix, I have yet to use those....
Kottonknot Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 I have Linux, Windows 98, 95, 2000, ME, and XP.
RicoTranzrig Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Linux is pretty easy to use, so is Macintosh OS9.x But since Windows is the OS i'm most comfortable with...I choose windows.
Sara Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 So far, I'm the only rebel to vote for Macs, huh?
Sephiroth Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 meh, windows gets the job done, most of the time....
Warlock Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Simple, Windows. But then again, I haven't really used the other systems...
PiroMunkie Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]I don't know what OS stands for but I have windows so I'll just say windows :-D[/SIZE]
masterfork Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 DOS... Ranks up there with Windows 3.1 =]
Guest Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 lots of ppl like DOS better then Windows. I thought Windows was the best and everyone liked it better
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Definetly Windows. Although in computer class we're gonna' be working with Linux. I think it'll be kinda' fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now