Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I could have sworn I had a drawing thread already started. -_-; Its not on any pages though so I guess not.

Anyway, here are some new ones.

[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/UltimateNeo_Anime_sketch11111.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/LP_skateboarder.jpg[/IMG]
His skateboard is messed up. <<;

[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/The_kid-Anime2.jpg[/IMG]
This started out as a sketch, then desided to ink it. Afterwards I realized it looked somewhat like [spoiler]Kid in Reloaded.[/spoiler] Well to me it does.

[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/anime/A_sketch_of_a_boy.jpg]Boy sketch[/URL]
Heh, this is just a sketch I did last night while listening to Meteora.^^

[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Matrix_sketches_by_SPX.jpg]Matrix sketches[/URL]
You're probebly getting tired of these. ^^;

[URL=http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/LP_boy_numb.jpg]Numb[/URL]
This is suppose to resemble the song 'Numb' by LP. I plan to add the lyrics.

As always, please rate ect. :)
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I give them all around 9/10. The boy from matrix... his head is too small! But overall great job.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Amazing picture. I love this cd! Hey maybe you could do one for Faint? That would be wicked :). Great job 9.9/10 hell 10/10 it's good.
Posted
Neo's definitely my favorite of the bunch here--I love how you drew the wrinkles in his coat. The image is just a little too light...

I like how the lines are very neat and clean in the third pic--very nice. Also screaming for color, heh.

*Rating pending--just spend past 12 hours working and is VERY tired*
Posted
[size=1] I really like how you draw your lines so clear! Something I need to work on, anyway.

I like your Neo one the best, and I like the third one as well. His face isn't too small, to counter what Taylor said. I don't think I really like the numb picture with the lyrics, the person's head seems...weird. [/size]
Posted
They're all great pics, but I have to say the Neo pic is the best.
The pic really captures the character's appearance very well.

Look forward to more of your work.

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...