Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
the first one i watched would have to be speed racer...but i hated it. it was so boring

but the first on ei got hooked on was outlaw star. yes i loved the jokes and art plus it helped that i loved the characters. the story also was very well done
Guest Kurama's_Gurl
Posted
[COLOR=red]The first Anime that I ever saw was My Neighbor Totoro. I loved it and I didn't know it was an Anime until four years later I think. Yeah, so that was the first Anime that I saw.[/COLOR] :babble: :wave:
Guest Trunks Girl
Posted
The first anime I saw was Dragon Ball. It started when some kids in my 4th grade talked about it, and said it was cool, so I decided to watch it. Then I told my cousin to watch it, and now we love it.
Posted
My first one was DBZ back in 2000. The first episode I saw was when Vegeta was and oozoru and Yajirobe cut it off. I thought to myself, what the heck is going on!? Then after I wasched more episodes, I started to enjoy it. The rest is history.
Posted
well, now that i think about it the first anime that i ever seen was probably either Sailor Moon or Pokemon otherwise i can't remember that well though. Oh well, im pretty sure that it was Sailor moon though.
Posted
Oh yeah, has anyone ever heard of The Last Unicorn? That was an anime movie about the last unicorn, duh, who has to save the rest of her kind. I love the Unicorn, she was so beautifl, as was her voice. Totally magical!
Posted
[size=1]Sailor Moon, wow. I guess I did watch that...I had this little dance that went along with the song, too. Wow. I'd completly forgotten about that.

I don't remember much of it, though. My morning cartoon experiences tend to be sporadic. If Dad was home, I didn't watch nearly so much TV than if he was working. He always had tons of chores and jobs for us to do....or else he'd send us outside. "Turn off that [i]thing[/i] and go play outside."

Of course, then we would have nothing we wanted to do out there....Yeah. Good times.

[b]Edit[/b]: I adore [i]the Last Unicorn[/i]. But, it certainly never struck me as being anime... [/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, I suppose Pokémon was the first anime that I ever saw. I actually bought a good amount of the VHS tapes after seeing a couple episodes on TV over at a friend's house, so I have most of the first season, but after that they didn't seem worth the money for the tapes. I still like watching my old first season tapes every now and then, though, and if we had cable I'd probably watch it on TV.

Other than that, though, Trigun was the first. My second-oldest brother had come up from Santa Clara, so we (me and my three brothers) watched something out of my oldest brother's collection, and Trigun happened to be what was picked. After seeing a few episodes, I borrowed the series from my brother, and watched the rest. It's comedy drew me in, and then the story held me to the last episode.[/color]
Posted
Dang... I think my first anime was either Yu Yu Hakusho or InuYasha. I only started watching anime about... well around the time when Kingdom hearts came out (dont ask...) My sis kept telling me watch this show its so cool. And i was like if you stop poking me fine. Then i became addicted to anime!!! (Sadly i have no life other than that now.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DragonofDestiny [/i]
[B]Oh yeah, has anyone ever heard of The Last Unicorn? That was an anime movie about the last unicorn, duh, who has to save the rest of her kind. I love the Unicorn, she was so beautifl, as was her voice. Totally magical! [/B][/QUOTE]

last unicorn not anime... it was german or something... by the same people who did the lord of the Rings animation..
Posted
The first anime series I had watch was Speed Racer even though I couldn't remember some of the details then the next I remember was Ghost Fighter. Since then I have been watching more and more Anime'. Even collecting CD's of anime is one of my hobby.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
It was definetly Dragonball. I used to think Goku was a girl. Well... I don't know if it was me. It might of been this girl I was watching it with at the time. But I remember she said that "she was goku". ... She was only 10 and I think I was 7 or 8.
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...