Mei Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [color=green]Sqwee, I felt the need to show them off.^^() These two items are from Tare Panda, the cutest little thing. All I really did was resize and recolor them, but no matter how simplistic they are, they are still kawaii.^^ My avatar is already put up, so I won't upload it, but I'm going to go ahead and upload the banner for you.[/color]
boothten Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]lol, very cute. I like it. It's friendly! Nice job, Mei! ^^ 9.8/10[/color][/size]
Syk3 Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Awww..^_^; I love the whole slightly green color tone you have going in them, to match your text in your post and sig. I feel like I've stepped into...a place where everything is green whenever I look at your posts. o.O; Mei = green, got it. ^_~ The banner and avatar themselves have just amazing simplicity. They're perfect without getting all graphically prepped up. ^^; *eats the avatar rice cake*
KKC Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 Aw.... Those are sooo cute! ^_^ I love how the banner shows him turning upside down and stuff. They make me smile alot ^____^ And the avitar is just O_O.... Its so cute its shocking....Good Job!
Ayokano Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]Why is a panda humping a rice cake o_O;;;lol. I like it.Ohkami showed a pic. of him once.It's funny...and green.The banner is simple,so is the avatar.....lol,but that's the prettyness of it o_O;;;[/COLOR]
Posthumous Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [font=MS Song]It's cute how the panda is stumbling in your banner...and the rice cake one looks weird, but rice cakes rock ^^[/font]
Sara Posted July 20, 2003 Posted July 20, 2003 [size=1]I adore them both. *steals panda and puts on her bed, next to her other pandas* *goes to google more panda images* They're just....so....CYUTE!!! I can't stand it.[/size]
OtakuSennen Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Very nice banner, Mei. ^_^ That panda is so cute and the rice cake makes me hungry.. The color tone that you have with all your posts is very well done. I say 9/10. Now I remember where I saw that panda before!!
Kaola Su Posted July 21, 2003 Posted July 21, 2003 Those are both absolutely adorable!!! EEEEEEE! I love them so much, and I love how you turned it all green! Love, Kaola
Arkadyz Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 [color=orangered][font=times new roman]Awww...How cute is that little panda...hehe sooo adorable... Very nice banner/avatar mei :D [/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now