Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Like everyone else, I decided to put my new stuff mostly here... Yah, that's it. To start, a simple banner I made today.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=441624[/img]
Guest Ooder
Posted
[color=green]not bad, what language is that in, and where did ya get that font? I think you should make it bigger, thats all. Ill give you a 8/10 :D [/color]
Posted
It was supposed to be small, and the font is MS Gothic... It says "kurai shi" which means dark death in japanese.
This one banner here I made for Kaola.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=441646[/img]
Posted
Thanks. Yeah, I myself liked that one ^^
Here is an avatar that .hack//IZUAL asked me to make him.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=441653[/img]
Posted
Dont take this the wrong way but your black and white stuff really gets boring after a while. I really love that avatar though, some different pixel work in there which is nice. ^_^
Posted
Black an white? Where? :D
Hehe, anyways, here is another one. A Yin-Yang all made with Photoshop.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=442465[/img]
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]I love your new av DD...Its kinda looks like a dragon or a bat...Freaky cool :p

And theres nothing wrong with black and white...Everyone has there thing this is his :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Look, they are simplistic and small because they were [b]meant to be like that[/b] OK?
If I wanted something full of crap and all busy, I'd make that... But I don't need that OK?
And here's a new one.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=446047[/img]
Posted
This is great work Darky :) I especially enjoy Kaola Su's banner, and the thin blue banner that you made for yourself. I hope to see some work from you when you figure out 3DS Max :)
Posted
Thanks. Yeah, whenever I get the hang of it, I'll show ya all some stuff... But for now ^^;;
Oh well, this one banner I made for using at another forums... What do you think of it?
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=446220[/img]
Posted
OK, before someone comes and tells me that this and the "my oddzyness" thread are like the same, let me clear out something.
This thread I'm using for banners and avatars and anything that would make SENSE.
The other thread is used for raw Photoshop and plain ABSTRACT stuff.
If this made sense to you, you know what it means then... If it didn't, then whatever.
Anyways, here's a new banner I made for someone. No, it doesn't have text, and no, I'm not searching for quotes to insert.
And yes, it is B&W, and it didn't take more than 5 minutes to make, so yeah, it's not really that wonderful.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448808[/img]
Posted
Ooo I like dat, It looks like someone is snipeing your name lol. I like how its warped right there in the middle of it too. It not really too dark though hehehe. Very cool!!
Posted
[color=orangered][font=times new roman]Oh wow I love that blue banner/avatar you made up...The scope effect is great and the blue wavey kinda effect is really quite lovely...

Very mesmerizing and cool :D [/color][/font]
Posted
Pick your banner up Arkadyz.
What do ya all think about it? I used a grungy style for that one.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=450952[/img]
Guest Astroboy
Posted
no pretty cool!
just testing!
Posted
[color=silver][font=times new roman][b]Oh wow DD I love it man...I didnt expect you to make it so fast...Its nice and elegant...I knew youd do a great job with it :D

Thanx alot for it[/color][/font][/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...