Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok I made this one bigger than the others, Because at the last min I wanted to add one other thing.. So here. It is any suggestions?

sorry for double posting I tottaly forgot

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=444365[/img]
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
I think its good the way it is. might wanna put some cool text on it,that might make it look cool. but other then that i dont think you can make it look any cooler then it is. good job!
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Great job! All of them are great, but the Sephiroth one HAS to be my favorite!
To sum it all up, and give you a rating in general of all the banners you made, itll definetly be a
10/10:D
[/color]
Posted
*mouth drops open* Go Sephiroth! Sephiroth Rules!! Sorry, hee it's just he's one of the coolest FF Char. Anyways I really love the banner. ^^ It really is one of your greatest. You should know what my rating is.

10/10
Posted
Wow, those are all very nicely done! As always, great job! Though I am not too fond of the ghost girl either. It seems out of place and odd to me....but I really like the sephoroth banner. The avatar to me just doesn't seem to really match since it is very simple and the banner is some what ellaborate with the effects and all! But nice job!

Love, Kaola
Posted
That tilted Sephiroth looks bad, and about the Naru one, the first one looks good, but the border looks bad, and the second one, the border looks better, but the banner looks worse... That triangle thing with text just didn't look good...
Posted
Ok, I saw these patrick pics and I just had to do somthing with them, I couldnt make a very good banner with them So I made avatars instead :p Well hope ya like them :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=445299[/img]
Posted
[size=1] I hate Spongebob with a passion.


But anyways, I think they're nice. Though, the text doesn't match very well with any of them.[/size]
Guest loyal2death
Posted
Wow, great job Stuart. You are a great banner/avatar maker. Keep up the great work. :)
Posted
Heres a Simpson one I made for loyaldeath. I think its really cool ^_^

[img]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/hommerbanner.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stuart [/i]
[B]Ok, I saw these patrick pics and I just had to do somthing with them, I couldnt make a very good banner with them So I made avatars instead :p Well hope ya like them :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=445299[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]
YES!!! REPRESENT!!!

*ahem* I can make such a good Patrick impression..But anyway, yes, about the avatars themselves, I'm obviously a little biased when I say that I love them all. ~_^ They are all captured very nicely, though a few are darker than they should be. You are quickly becoming among the best banner makers OtakuBoards has to offer, heh. Great job!
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by loyal2death [/i]
[B]Wow, great job Stuart. You are a great banner/avatar maker. Keep up the great work. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Welcome to the boards. ^_^ Generally, in the Art forum and basically everywhere else, we'd appreciate if you put more into your posts. In this case, saying that you like something isn't acceptable; it would be better if you said what you liked about each peice of work so that the person can know what he did well, and what he can improve on. Thanks!
Posted
:blush: Thanks Sky3

Heres anthor simpsons one, that one of my friends requested. Lol the comic book guy

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=445830[/img]
Posted
Hee, I like the Patrick ones, "When in doubt pinky out." That's so funy. ^^ They're great.

The Homer one is great, I really like the back rounds on every thing. And the way it's done is great.

Comic guy one is great too. It seems like he's in a fantasy world saying "Beam me up Scotty."

Your definatllly one of the greatest banner makers on OB. Every thing you do is better then the last. it also seems you've found a font you like also. ^^ Your work is great.
Posted
I like all of them, but I really like the Sephiroth(10/10) one. That one is awesome. You should make move Love Hina ones. (yay love hina!) lol.
I give them a 10/10
^^ good work

here are my ratings for the others:
the patrick avatars-(9/10)some of the text doesnt match the pictures exactly but they still look really good!
the homer banner-(9.5/10)i like this one. I've never seen anthoer one like it. very original ^^
comic book guy banner-(10/10) lol, that one is really good! its very original & funny. The grid looks very good on that one.
Posted
Hahaha I just had to make this,

I know the first part is really plain, but when I tryed to add somthing else to it.. It didnt look good. But anyways here it is, I cant stand hamtaro

[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/hamham2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/hamham.jpg[/IMG]

The Evil! What EVIL!!!
Posted
HAHA! That is cool! That second part is tooooo cute! Hamtaro I think is really cute! BTW yes you are my buddy so I updated it and now you re on my list!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Heres one I made or Lady Katana, I was at my friends house and I couldnt find a font that would fit in with the banner. Ohhh well It still looks cool ^_^

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=445941[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Awesome banners! ^^ I love them all. Some of them I can't see, but the ones I can, I love! And for only making banners for a weeks, you're pretty damn good. ^^

Keep making them!Good work.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Wow, your Kurama one is really great! The pictures you used are so nice and clean! I think the blinds you used were a good touch also!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Here it is, My latest and greatest ^_^ I made this one special for Stardust. I tryed somthing new.. Tell me what ya think

[IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/stardust.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Your welcome, Stuart, for the picture location on that last one. ;)

Yeah, I guess I like it. I just think that the three white lines that kinda make a secondary border look kinda wierd there.

It looks good overall. :)

[size=1]Now if someone would just post in MY thread. :( [/size]
Posted
I like the stardust one. Its very original! ^^ I personally like the secondary border. I think it makes it look....um....i dont know what word......but it makes it look kool! lol. the kurama one is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...