OtakuBoards

(Poll) do you think that theotaku.com should have a site for Big O?

MillieFan

I personally think they should. This anime is cool, strange, a mixture of genres, and one of the better animes I've seen so far aside from that miserable opening music (I've seen all but two of the first season so far, missed the first and eighth episodes and I REALLY wish there was an episode guide somewhere, hint, hint)

I need to think of something else to say so this post isn't considered spam and locked, but I'm really not intending to spam. I just want to raise the possibility and see how many other people want the site as much as I do. . .

[color=indigo]I can help! I speak Idiotese...

[quote]i say way not its a hars show to understand[/quote]

Translation: [i]"I do not think so, it is a hard show to understand"[/i]

In reply to the original question, I think that there are quite a few animes better than Big O...but theOtaku.com is its own entity, and I think that Adam should continue building it in any manner that he sees fit...[/color]

It could very well be a possibility, and I know Adam would want to cover even more Anime than we already do. Of course, whats on our minds right now is Version Next and getting everything completed for that. Even when V Next launches, there is still lots that will have to be done. So, we'll see.. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I can help! I speak Idiotese...
Translation: [i]"i say way not its a hars show to understand = I do not think so, it is a hard show to understand"[/i]...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *wipes eyes* ahhh, that was funny... Idiotese..., I love these boards...

back to the post, Heh, honestly, the anime is good, but I would rather see a Kenshin section first..., or a .hack for that matter... shrug. Not really interested to see the Big O come first... all personal opinion tho...

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i]
I would rather see a Kenshin section first... [/B][/QUOTE]

yes yes! I agree! I do like Big O but it does get really confusing at times. If they add something it should be Kenshin! I say go ahead
and do Big O but you can put better ones on here first.