MillieFan Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I personally think they should. This anime is cool, strange, a mixture of genres, and one of the better animes I've seen so far aside from that miserable opening music (I've seen all but two of the first season so far, missed the first and eighth episodes and I REALLY wish there was an episode guide somewhere, hint, hint) I need to think of something else to say so this post isn't considered spam and locked, but I'm really not intending to spam. I just want to raise the possibility and see how many other people want the site as much as I do. . .
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [color=indigo]I can help! I speak Idiotese... [quote]i say way not its a hars show to understand[/quote] Translation: [i]"I do not think so, it is a hard show to understand"[/i] In reply to the original question, I think that there are quite a few animes better than Big O...but theOtaku.com is its own entity, and I think that Adam should continue building it in any manner that he sees fit...[/color]
jblessing Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 It could very well be a possibility, and I know Adam would want to cover even more Anime than we already do. Of course, whats on our minds right now is Version Next and getting everything completed for that. Even when V Next launches, there is still lots that will have to be done. So, we'll see.. :)
juna Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i] [B][color=indigo]I can help! I speak Idiotese... Translation: [i]"i say way not its a hars show to understand = I do not think so, it is a hard show to understand"[/i]...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *wipes eyes* ahhh, that was funny... Idiotese..., I love these boards... back to the post, Heh, honestly, the anime is good, but I would rather see a Kenshin section first..., or a .hack for that matter... shrug. Not really interested to see the Big O come first... all personal opinion tho...
Crazy Ace Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 i think so. It is a good show and i think a board for it would be good
Domon Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 Like stated earlier, TheOtaku.com is a seperate entity as in it has nothing to do with OB. So really you might want to e-mail Adam about that if you want to sugguest that to him.
animeforever105 Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i] I would rather see a Kenshin section first... [/B][/QUOTE] yes yes! I agree! I do like Big O but it does get really confusing at times. If they add something it should be Kenshin! I say go ahead and do Big O but you can put better ones on here first.
Guest cloud-strife2 Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 hmm I guess they could it might not get alot of attention though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now