amibasuki Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [FONT=arial]who here has seen the movie? what did you think of it? I'd like to see it, since it has the Bean man and whatnot. I don't expect it to be A Beautiful Mind or anything, but still fun to watch. so do tell if you liked it or not.[/FONT]
Shinmaru Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 I haven't seen it yet, but I do want to go see it. Rowan Atkinson is a really funny guy (which is apparent from his interview with Jon Stewart) and I really want to see this movie. I haven't seen any reviews of it, so I don't know how it's doing on that front. But the movie looks good to me.
Semjaza Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Reviews aren't making it sound so hot. I don't really think I need to see yet another spy spoof movie, but who knows.
Juu Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeeee! I'm [i]definately[/i] going to see it! ^-^ My dad and I actually went to see it last Friday, but ended up seeing 'Bad Boys II' instead, since the tickets were all sold out. But I love Rowan Atkinson, and he's just a really funny guy. ^^ Though, we'll be pretty tight on our movie schedule, now that we have three more movies to see this month. :shifty:[/color] [/size]
Ryo the Tamer Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 I'm hoping to see it soon. I havn't seen Bean, but I like to watch Blackadder.
Fall Posted July 25, 2003 Posted July 25, 2003 I won't spoil it, though I will say that it's not as funny as it sounds. The reviews, trailers, scenes, and everything on television, are better than the movie itself, in my opinion. ...:)
Japan Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 I thought it was hilarious! I watched it last night. I was laughing so hard that I started to cry. Forget what the reviewers said. This is a must see. Rowan was very funny!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now