Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Seeing as there are so many people out there making banners, I thought I'd try my hand. For this I just did some geometrical stuff, but I'll try something anime later. I know it sucks, so feel free to criticise it. I did it on paintshop pro in about 5 minutes. You can see it in my sig, or in this attatchment. On second thought, maybe I shouldn't keep trying...:(
Posted
Uhh theres nothing to say about it, Beside that fact that you just made a wacky color circles and used sunburst in the middle. Just keep expermenting with PSP and spend Lots and lots time for best results :)
Posted
I like it. I like the banners that you just use the effects they have for you and just put something together real fast. I think it looks cool.
Posted
For your first banner I think its very good. Much better then mine was. I like sunburst thing in the middle, I think it looks good, Great Job!
Posted
The Banner is Pretty Cool.. But it's Missing some thing....
Maybe a faded.. pic..in the center... or something....


** Off topic**

How do you load the Banner to your Postes??
I need same ideas for a banner anyway...
Got any ideas ^^;; or some help ?? ^^;;;
Posted
Wow, I thought everyone would say it sucked and to keep out of the banner biz. Anyway, I kinda like the geometrical stuff, and I'm probably the only person who is going to use them (unless someone else likes them) so as long as I like em'... I think I'll stick to this kind of stuff, because I can actually do it.I have no idea how some people come up with these great anime banners and stuff. Plus, I'm really only doing it for fun. I'm not sure I could do something with pics. Maybe if I had some better programs. Anyway, here's another one I threw together. I don't like it as much as the first.
Posted
I think the background is sort of weird, there are too many colors, if you get what I am saying. I like the light in the middle, though. good job on your first banner.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stuart [/i]
[B]Uhh theres nothing to say about it, Beside that fact that you just made a wacky color circles and used sunburst in the middle. Just keep expermenting with PSP and spend Lots and lots time for best results :) [/B][/QUOTE]
::coughpspsuckscough::
Errr... Anyways, yeah, There isn't much to say about this one here... Except you should remove all those lots of colors and use just one color or maybe just gray...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]::coughpspsuckscough::
[/B][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/icons/creative.gif[/IMG]*cough**thwabsyouwiththunderrod**cough*

Anyways. Its Pretty... ehm... yeah... I like how you did the circle effect? Oo;;
Im not really fond of sun effect though.
Try using effect like color (+negative), wind and swirl :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gamemasterkev00 [/i]
[B]Wow, I thought everyone would say it sucked and to keep out of the banner biz. Anyway, I kinda like the geometrical stuff, and I'm probably the only person who is going to use them (unless someone else likes them) so as long as I like em'... I think I'll stick to this kind of stuff, because I can actually do it.I have no idea how some people come up with these great anime banners and stuff. Plus, I'm really only doing it for fun. I'm not sure I could do something with pics. Maybe if I had some better programs. Anyway, here's another one I threw together. I don't like it as much as the first. [/B][/QUOTE]
First thing: Just because you show a first piece of art that sucks it doesn't mean you can't be better later... If I were to show you my first wallpaper, dude, you'd say I would never be able to do good with PS... But here I am...
Second thing: What program did you use?
Third thing: Practice leads to perfection... It's all I have to say if you want to learn a lot and be a good designer... Follow some tutorials for beginners if you want... I can give you some links if you ask me (not here because we can't link to other sites)... Just keep practicing.
Posted
Oh God! 279 dollars!?
I bought a CD with Photoshop 6 and 7 for 10 bucks dude...
You can always try and download it with KaZaA, but if you don't have a fast internet connection, it can take a looooot of time -_-
I for myself considerate Photoshop MUCH better than Paint Shop Pro...
But you are the one to decide that, if you get Photoshop and like it better, or if you're gonna stick with PSP and try to find out what you can do with it...
Posted
Well, the thing is, I only have paint and PSP on my laptop. My dad has Photoshop Deluxe on his desktop, but I don't spend time on that anymore. I'll look for it when I find myself in a computer store or something. Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...