Jump to content
OtakuBoards

this is what i look like


Recommended Posts

Guest Twisted Face
Posted
this one is of...me again.theres a big space that i took out cuz my ex girlfriend was in it.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
thanx,its a black light poster
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
ooh,hehe
well,im available,in case your interested

can you put your picture?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]ooh,hehe
well,im available,in case your interested

can you put your picture? [/B][/QUOTE]

....................
It's times like these when I don't know whether to laugh or kill you....
And no, I didn't mean it like that. :o :mad: :D

Oh yeah, I can't put in my pic because:
1. I don't have a scanner (or a normal camera right now).
2. I don't have a digital camera.
3. I look too much like my Avatar to care that much.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]What I would give to be young again.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Would you want to be...12 again?! *shudders* 12 was an awful age...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Would you want to be...12 again?! *shudders* 12 was an awful age...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yes... 12 and feeling like I do now... I had fun when i was 12... i don't have fun anymore.... well unless I'm online... or bowling...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

... i don't have fun anymore.... well unless I'm online... or bowling... [/B][/QUOTE]
Ditto that and minus the bowling bit (I suck at bowling).
Posted
Twelve...that would be what, sixth, seventh grade? Sixth grade was terrible... Seventh grade was okay... Not great, though...

You know what's kind of sad? I have more friends now than I've had at any other point in my life... Gah, I was one lonely, sad, depressed kid...
Posted
I still have my same friends... I just don't see them that much...

When I was 12 life revolved around going to your friend's house and play games.. or just having fun....

Now, I'm in college... some friends have moved away... I have work, my friends have work, I have school, my friends have school... they have their own lives too, I have my own life too... it takes for little time for us to do stuff together... which is why I wouldn't mind being 12 again... plus one of my good friends lived here when I was 12... and I really liked him... wish I would have been more open then...
Posted
I'm 12 and my life revolves around my imagination cause my friends don't like me for who I am... sometimes it revolves so fast that life isn't real anymore... Pretty... colours... Head... dizzy... I think I should stay off the Net for a while... it makes me dizzy... *faints*
Posted
I wish I was a little younger too. Im only 16 in two days that is, but i wish i was still 8 and 9 playing with My GI JOES and Transformers with my borther. Those where the good ol days. Me and my borthers life revolved around GIJOE, Contra, Battletoads, and our gang of stuffed animals ledby the alf and peewee dolls.
Posted
[color=deeppink]In an hour I can say I am 17...17, heh. Time for more responsibility...endless hours of college applications...piles of homework...senior pictures and open houses and...nah, screw it, let's go get drunk...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]In an hour I can say I am 17...17, heh. Time for more responsibility...endless hours of college applications...piles of homework...senior pictures and open houses and...nah, screw it, let's go get drunk...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Haha! that doesn't sounds very responsible....but who cares, WE'RE STILL TEENAGES!!! WOOOOHOOO! We can be as irresponsible as we want to be :D Muhaha, 'tis the life bein a teenager...
Posted
I am 13 and my life consists of :
-Heavy Metal/Rock bands(ex: Slipknot and Sytem of a Down:D
-wearing black
-being hated
-being accused of being a witch,vampire,and devil worshipper
-homework
-school
-my few friends
-and my lil world of vampires,witches,shapeshifters and such...

G2G getting stormy!
Posted
Nice pic, altought you look like you tore it stragit from a picture fram, and I'm 12 to and I hardly have any freinds, most of the kids I know are either to immature or they act way to mature, so that put's me in a spot where I only have 3 friends, and none of them even live near me.
Posted
i'm 13, and life sucks. the only way i've stayed sane is through video games and the internet...and because i wouldn't let myself snap...there were times when i came close though...
Posted
Jeez...I am 13, but I have abunch of friends, and I stay sane by going to the mall with em...AM I the only one that had/is having a happy 12-13hood?? (I don't think thats a word oh well:rolleyes: )
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]In an hour I can say I am 17...17, heh. Time for more responsibility...endless hours of college applications...piles of homework...senior pictures and open houses and...nah, screw it, let's go get drunk...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...you have to enjoy yourself while you can.

My final year of high school was insane...I probably did a lot less work than I should have. lol[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...