Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Sukasa


Guest Puppetmaster

Recommended Posts

Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
If Sukasa really IS a girl in real life, why is he a boy in the game?
Posted
Well. [spoiler]Tsukasa is a girl IRL..[/spoiler] (Do I even need a spoiler tag in this, the original post gives it away) It's possible that she doesn't want people knowing she's a girl, or it's possible that she just found it amusing..

^_^ Maybe the answer will be revealed in the last episode.
Posted
I have been wondering this ever since Bear said it.

I don't/didn't think she did it(however she became a boy) on purpose as to hide anything. She probably did do it on purpose but, that's not what I think.

But, whether that's true or not, the person(her) which would mean Tsukasa also, somehow forgot that she was and that's even if she was aware of that to begin with.


[COLOR=royalblue]~~~[/COLOR]
Uh, wait a minute, that doesn't make sense (the part about Tsukasa forgetting he's a girl). Then again, never mind, I don't know.
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
but you aren't asnwering my question, why is she a guy in the game
Posted
that is easy, she just simply picked a male character when she signed up to play the World. There has been no real reason explained otherwise.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yami*Maho Keno [/i]
[B]


But, whether that's true or not, the person(her) which would mean Tsukasa also, somehow forgot that she was and that's even if she was aware of that to begin with.


[COLOR=royalblue]~~~[/COLOR]
Uh, wait a minute, that doesn't make sense (the part about Tsukasa forgetting he's a girl). Then again, never mind, I don't know. [/B][/QUOTE]


uh...im started the think that, after what's been going on between sukasa and subaru...o.0
Posted
I wanna thank all of you for ruining that part of the series for me. Except Sennen, he used the tags but the f00 who made the thread didnt. mhmm Thnx again!!!!! *insert mad face*
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
Yo, they think Tsukasa is a girl in real life, but someone told me this may not be true and that he in fact may be a boy in the real world.They gave a good reason why, but i seem to have forgot.
Posted
He is a girl. If you have seen the very first episode, you can see him. Her. ummm...Well anyways, if you look at the end of the first episode, you can see Tsukasa in real life lying on the floor, and she is wearing a skirt. So, these really arent spoilers and the series even restates it every so often.
Posted
Yeah you're right RPGchick it's pretty obvious he's a she or is it she's a he? Tsukasa is just weird that way. He might of made himself a guy so people would'nt think him to be vulnerable.
Posted
Heh, maybe he just likes to RP as a guy? Personally, I'm a girl, and I've scared more than my fair share of people with the revelation. I roleplay as a guy and it's a rare sight to see me playing a girl.

And yeah... these [i]are[/i] spoilers... since it might be there, but it's one of these things you don't realise until you go back and look for them. Where I'm up to, the idea had only been mentioned and he'd denied it. *grumbles about the series being spoilt*
Guest Puppetmaster
Posted
... ? you guys are confusing me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...