Shippo Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [color=darkblue] Hey everyone... I juss got phototshop and am now making banners^_^ I know, i know. There are a lotta threads already that Say ""xXxxx's Banners"" But instead of posting multiple threads of different banners, y not post them all here? Gimme feedback, like if you like it, or what i sohould change about it... Well, heres the first banner i ever made on photoshop. Its of Luigi, from Super Mario Bros! Hope ya'll like it... [/color]
Guest nightwingfan Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Nice banner. This one of the best ones here, mainly b/c it has Luigi, instead of that Damn Mario. Nice job, and u'll only get better, and better.
Stuart Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Uhhh... Well since you just got Photoshop all im gonna say is keep experementing with it, and if you do that you should get better ^_^
Shippo Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 [color=darkblue] Here's another banner i made for Aurora Dragon, tell me wat you think of it^_^ [/color]
Kaola Su Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Hey that isnt that bad! You do a nice job of cutting out your pictures too! Love, Kaola
xXhieiXx Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 you really need to experiment more..make borders,blend the pictures better and read tutorials for better effects.
terra Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 Hey Shippo :) I think for your first couple banners those are coming out really nicely! Kaola Su is right, you do cut out the pictures very well. Everyone is also right, keep experimenting with Photoshop, like try being creative and think of new stuff to do with banners. Not that I can ... it's tough :( But keep up the banner-making, good job!
Shippo Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 [color=darkblue] Here's another banner i made, when i use to have MS paint :( Its of Tikal from Sonic Adventure. [/color]
Stuart Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 The Bg is way to plain, If you add somthing more.. And change the bg color it would look better :)
nezzyjean Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 [size=0] [color=silver]That's a pretty good banner for ms paint. The other two banners are good, you are good at matching the rite texts to pictures( it still cant get the hang of that..)But experiment a bit more, and i'm sure you'll be great at making banners![/color] [/size]
Shippo Posted July 26, 2003 Author Posted July 26, 2003 [color=darkblue] HEre's another one i made. Its of Megaman NT Warrior. I made this one on MS paint too, and was kind of in a hurry... [/color]
DarK DeatH Posted July 26, 2003 Posted July 26, 2003 You still got a long road ahead of you pal... I'll tell you that the Megaman one is the nicest of those... The Luigi one is very crappy...
Shippo Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 [color=darkblue] Here's a Lupin the III banner i made when i was bored. It has Jigen and Lupin the III. [/color]
Japan Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 They are all very nice banners shippo. I like the Megaman one the best. Keep up the good work and keep practicing.
Shippo Posted July 28, 2003 Author Posted July 28, 2003 [color=darkblue] Thanks everyone :D Here's another banner i made, which is for spotg67, its of Inuyasha and Seeshomaru. Tell me wat ya think of it,.... [/color]
AuroraDragon Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 wow shippo, i love the megaman one, and the Inu-Yasha and Sesshomaru one was awsome too. you're really good at these thanx sooo much again for mine!! i love it!!
Shippo Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 [color=darkblue] This is my favorite one yet! :toothy: i made it for Spirit of anime! [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448613[/img] [/color]
Stuart Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 I must say you are getting better ^_^ Although you didnt use the background around that pic.. U just left it in a white square, Fix that and then it would be better
Shippo Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 Instead of making a whole new thread...Ill just continue with this one...Im getting better...*well, i hope so...* This is a bowser banner...its phr33kie....But oh well..I dont even know what made me make a [i]bowser[/i] one...I think it came out cool, whadyou guys think? [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=466874[/img]
Kitty Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]BOWSER!!!!!!!! I LOVE BOWSER!!!!!!! Well, I also love Kirby too, but Bowser takes the cake!! He's just so... AWESOME!! For that, I'll add a bonus to your rating. Here's the rating: Bowser(:luv: ) Banner: 10/10 I would've given you a 9/10 if I didn't like Bowser, but I added one whole point to make it special!! Keep 'em comin'!! Laterzez!! ~Meow... o_O;~ PS If §corpio is reading this, read this, too: I love you more than Bowser. [/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 My fave's the Chi one. The cuts are really clean, except for the fact you can see the white bg of the pic on left. You can see where it cuts the background off. I like the effect on the Bowser Banner, but I'm not a real big fan of Bowser.
Shippo Posted August 19, 2003 Author Posted August 19, 2003 [color=darkblue] Here's a new one...Serge from Chrono Cross...I did that weird, sliced up effect 0.o,,whaddya think...? [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=466936[/img] [/color]
Stuart Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]Wow Shippo I cant belive how much your imporving, You are much better than the last time I stopped by. Very good. Keep up the good work ^_~[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 The layout's great! Wow, I love that banner. The bgs are wonderful, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now