Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Hey everyone...
I juss got phototshop and am now making banners^_^
I know, i know. There are a lotta threads already that Say ""xXxxx's Banners"" But instead of posting multiple threads of different banners, y not post them all here?
Gimme feedback, like if you like it, or what i sohould change about it...
Well, heres the first banner i ever made on photoshop. Its of Luigi, from Super Mario Bros! Hope ya'll like it...
[/color]
Guest nightwingfan
Posted
Nice banner. This one of the best ones here, mainly b/c it has Luigi, instead of that Damn Mario. Nice job, and u'll only get better, and better.
Posted
Uhhh... Well since you just got Photoshop all im gonna say is keep experementing with it, and if you do that you should get better ^_^
Posted
Hey Shippo :) I think for your first couple banners those are coming out really nicely! Kaola Su is right, you do cut out the pictures very well.

Everyone is also right, keep experimenting with Photoshop, like try being creative and think of new stuff to do with banners. Not that I can ... it's tough :( But keep up the banner-making, good job!
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver]That's a pretty good banner for ms paint. The other two banners are good, you are good at matching the rite texts to pictures( it still cant get the hang of that..)But experiment a bit more, and i'm sure you'll be great at making banners![/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
HEre's another one i made. Its of Megaman NT Warrior. I made this one on MS paint too, and was kind of in a hurry...
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Thanks everyone :D Here's another banner i made, which is for spotg67, its of Inuyasha and Seeshomaru.
Tell me wat ya think of it,....
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
This is my favorite one yet! :toothy: i made it for Spirit of anime!
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=448613[/img]
[/color]
Posted
I must say you are getting better ^_^ Although you didnt use the background around that pic.. U just left it in a white square, Fix that and then it would be better
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Instead of making a whole new thread...Ill just continue with this one...Im getting better...*well, i hope so...* This is a bowser banner...its phr33kie....But oh well..I dont even know what made me make a [i]bowser[/i] one...I think it came out cool, whadyou guys think?
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=466874[/img]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]BOWSER!!!!!!!! I LOVE BOWSER!!!!!!! Well, I also love Kirby too, but Bowser takes the cake!! He's just so... AWESOME!! For that, I'll add a bonus to your rating. Here's the rating:

Bowser(:luv: ) Banner: 10/10

I would've given you a 9/10 if I didn't like Bowser, but I added one whole point to make it special!! Keep 'em comin'!! Laterzez!!

~Meow... o_O;~

PS If §corpio is reading this, read this, too: I love you more than Bowser. [/color][/size]
Posted
My fave's the Chi one. The cuts are really clean, except for the fact you can see the white bg of the pic on left. You can see where it cuts the background off. I like the effect on the Bowser Banner, but I'm not a real big fan of Bowser.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Here's a new one...Serge from Chrono Cross...I did that weird, sliced up effect 0.o,,whaddya think...?
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=466936[/img]
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Wow Shippo I cant belive how much your imporving, You are much better than the last time I stopped by. Very good. Keep up the good work ^_~[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...