Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue]
Heh, thanks everyone:). Neway, here are a few banners...i dont like them much =/
[img]http://shippo.250free.com/Bluezelda.png[/img]
Plain no? Lots a blue too,...
[img]http://shippo.250free.com/NormalZelda.png[/img]
SAme one 'cept in color...Which one do ya think is better?
[img]http://shippo.250free.com/X-MenBanner.jpg[/img]
X-men banner...x.x
[img]http://shippo.250free.com/spotg67FLCL.png[/img]
Banner i made for spotg67.
--
So, ehmm, whaddya think...?
[/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]The Zelda ones... Are blurry witch I dont like.. -.- but the others are very good, You used very good pics for then and made a interesting background.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yay! This one's one of my favorites! Its of Yu Yu hakusho...
The hard part was finding good quality pics -.-'
Feedback plz!!!
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=467738[/img]
Posted
Thanks Klianime! Here;s my newest banner...Himura Kenshin the Wandering Samurai! Whaddya think?
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=467872[/img]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. I like the background. It makes it look really good. I also like the pic its extremely clear. Well i rate this one 10/10. Keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
=D here's my newest one! its of Li Shoran from Card Captors....I really like it ^_^,
Please tell me what ya think of it...
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=468350[/img]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Another perfect 10. I like how it looks like shades. Thats an awsome effect. Its cool. Keep it up. I like your work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
The only problem I have with it is the animator's problem. You did a nice job, and Clamp, or the animator imitating Clamp... well anyways, the cut's clean, as usual, and you have a knack for choosing good fonts. Well done.
Posted
Hey -- your banner skills have improved hugely since you first started! I like the last, er, several :).

Comments in reverse order:
I never like the shades effect too much because I always think it makes banners look to dark, but the Li Shoran one is still very clean and nice, so good job.

The Kenshin one is a little plain, but its simplicity makes a strong statement.

I really like the Yu Yu Hakusho one with the four panels. The picture quality is great and it looks very clean. But I think you could've made them all at different heights instead of 2 and 2 as it is. Also, the borders on them kind of fade in and out ... did you intend that? Like, on the fourth guy, by his chin, the black border is a little lighter there. And, the third guy's picture looks like it has one pixel line of white at the top, or something, perhaps you didn't cut it out quite right?

The Wolverine one is [i]really[/i] cool. Er, except the "X" in X-men looks sort of like a weird W, but whatever.

Haha, I'm almost done ... [phew] I like the Bowser one a lot, great background color choice!!! I think the font might look better in black, though. And again I don't quite understand the border ... It looks solid on the top, but the other three sides don't have one.

All right ... I'm done. Sorry for the essay ...
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Bleh, i was messing with photoshop and i got this...Megaman, Bass, Trebble, and Zero banner...I dont like the darkness efffect -_- But oh well..........Im running outta ideas...Anyone have a suggestion what i should make my next banner about ?
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=469273[/img]
[/color]
Posted
Wonderful layout as usual, but the darker areas are on their faces... nothing major. nice clean cuts, as usual. I'm becoming repetitive.
As for new ideas... Sailor Moon? (I'm kidding, I'm kidding!) But seriously, um... Clamp titles are always good, right?
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I felt like making a banner....its of Tron Bonne(miss tron) from Megaman- Legends. Well whaddya think?
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=472461[/img]
[/color]
Posted
I like it overall, except for the pink-ish font... you didn't "close" the quote, and I'm a grammar freak. Also, the pink... but it seems like the text is supposed to clash a bit, so I dunno... ::groans:: Too little sleep...
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=445378[/IMG]

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=467872[/IMG]

I mean... Look at the difference! I must say you have improved amazingly. With the first few i had something like: "Bweh, n00bish" (lol sorry but i did ^^;;)
But later i got to like them better and better. like the Inuyusha one is much better than the Luigi one.
Great job ^_~
Guest dayday
Posted
Hey, Shippo cool. Your banners turn out real good.
Posted
:blush: thanks everyone. I juss realized i didnt make and outlaw star banner >< so i went on ahead and..made an outlaw star banner :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...