OtakuBoards

Ladies...don't Be Shy. Who Is The Most Annoying Male Member In Here?

Chib

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]REMEMBER "MOST ANNOYING MALE MEMBER" [/B][/QUOTE]

STOPP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!

i am the most annoying....:rolleyes: why did you start another Spammer???? Sephiroth or Transtic, can you close this?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]ShadowGohan would have to be the most annoying member.(Girls dont just have to answer)My reasons ar3e as follows, Look at the first dragonball page, owned by him,(has to be soem spam in there) so spamming is one, second you flame Chib for starting thsi thread, yes it my be spam, but you dotn have to go flaming him for it. And also you swear more than me. Lol. So those are my reasons why I think ShadowGohan is the most annoying person here. [/B][/QUOTE]

errrrrr, didn't i say that, she just makes up the most stupidest topics.

i am the most annying person, in the Whole of this forum.
owned by me? so what if i want to reply to messages, they are not all spams.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]ShadowGohan would have to be the most annoying member.(Girls dont just have to answer)My reasons ar3e as follows, Look at the first dragonball page, owned by him,(has to be soem spam in there) so spamming is one, second you flame Chib for starting thsi thread, yes it my be spam, but you dotn have to go flaming him for it. And also you swear more than me. Lol. So those are my reasons why I think ShadowGohan is the most annoying person here. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree. You forget about Pikeon. I count the replies in this thread. There are 13 replies inluding me is 14. But 5 of them belong to Shadow Gohan, 5 belong to Pikeon. Those two together are 10 replies out of 14 replies.