Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Deathevn could see Transqee in the distance, and hurried on his way. After fighting an average of 50 imps, he wanted to see some civilization as soon as possible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]8 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Spikey

[u]Loidchester[/u]

[b]Buildings:[/b]
Pub
Item Shop
Weaponry
Inn
Armory
Arena
Casino
Pet Store
Resident1
Resident2

[b]People:[/b]
Man1
Man2
Necromane
Woman
Chuck
------------
gamemasterkev00

Nothing special here, but a bush Maverick seemed to be curious at.
Posted
Deathevn ignored the bush, in case there were poison berries or something. He remember the hole, and how Maverick had jumped in. He continued on his way, eager to get to Transqee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]7 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
gamemasterkev00

Ultra: Hey there, son. The name's Ultra. I'm a travelling merchant in these parts. Wish to buy somethin'? I sell all items. No weapons and armor, though. So how about it? Maybe some Imp Feed?
Posted
[B]Deathevn:[/B]Erm... Yeah, could I have 4 little potions? Some imp feed would be nice, too.

Deathevn scratched Maverick's head and he bwee'd. He was surprised that there was such thing as imp feed; he thought that everyone hated them.
Posted
gamemasterkev00

Ultra: Aye. Alright lad. That's 900 Gold. *gets paid and gives the items* Hope to see you again, son. Happy trails!

Ultra left Deathevn alone with Maverick.

NOTE: Imp Feed is good for 30 meals.
Posted
Deathevn fed Maverick one meal and then went north. Transqee was becoming quite visible as he neared it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]6 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
The old cabin looked abandoned. The windows were boarded up, and the paint was peeling; it appeared that no one had used it in years. Deathevn approached it with caution, lest there be something unpleasent inside. He wanted to check and see if any valuables had been left. Carefully he opened the door, and entered.
Posted
After seeing that there was nothing interesting, Deathevn left the cabin. Even just standing in the entrance he got covered in dust, so he shook it all off. Then he continued north, to a now clearly visible Transqee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[I]5 posts to Transqee[/I]
Posted
Deathevn saw a man on the road and approached him. He looked a little shady, but who was a thief to judge that?

[B]Deathevn:[/B]Erm, hello. Who might you be, sir?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...