Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Spikey

You got a King! No matches yet!

Mars's turn!

Mars discards his Queen and chooses 10.

Mars drew an Ace!

Mars Wins!


Mars: Ohhh... so sorry, friend. I wanted you to win. I really did. I'll take my prize now.

You lost 1400 Gold!

Mars: Wanna play for fun now? No money involved.
Posted
Deathevn appraised Chance.

[b]Deathevn:[/b]Worlds greatest gambler, eh? We'll just have to see about that. Alright, I'll take you on. Now, why don't you explain any rules to me?
Posted
gamemasterkev00

You got a King!
You now have a king, a 2, and a face down card.

Chance flips his face down card. He has a 2 and 5. He hits and gets another 5.

You hit?
----------
Spikey

You meet Fabron the Blacksmith!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...