Baron Samedi Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 GO SARA!!!! OR CHARLES!! In fact.... GO WRISTCUTTER!! I voted for Sara. but i had to do a coin flip between her and Charles. they were both excellento!
Jesus Chicken Posted July 30, 2003 Posted July 30, 2003 [color=blue]I'd have to say, I honestly think that Wrist Cutter's is anally retentive, so he didn't get it. Charlie's one is kinda lame so therefor Sara gets mine.[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted August 1, 2003 Posted August 1, 2003 So. has Charles ended up winning... we only have 68 votes all together. surely that aint enough for a conclusive polling on funniest signature...
Patronus Posted August 1, 2003 Author Posted August 1, 2003 [size=1][color=000066][b]Is it August tenth yet? I don't believe it is... -L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Patronus Posted August 13, 2003 Author Posted August 13, 2003 [size=1][color=700000][b]Well, Charles is the winner. Give me a few days to get the prizes ready. ^^() Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Patronus Posted August 14, 2003 Author Posted August 14, 2003 [size=1][color=333366][b]It's over, so there isn't really any need for you to know. [i]And[/i] you could've asked nicer. Leh[/b][/color][/size]
LostProphet Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]Crap, wish I could have thrown my hat into this little contest[/color][/font]
Sara Posted July 11, 2004 Posted July 11, 2004 [quote name='kazuki']ill vote for the person who gives me a banner[/quote][size=1][color=#ff6600]Please do not bring back old threads, especially ones so obviously obsolete as this. -Lore[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts