Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
1.When someone tells you a joke, you say lol

2.If you ask someonea question and the other person is thinking, you scream DAMMIT LAG!

3.If you are invited to go camping, you *****-slap that person

4.You run around yelling at everyone SPAMMER!

5.To enter a door, you click on it.

6.Somehow, you can talk L33t.
Posted
Hahaha. Thats pretty funny. Im always like that about camping. Unless they got something I can use to run my comp and log on to the net. FORGET IT.
Posted
Yeeps! Scary.... I qualify...

--> When you do something wrong, you look around for a 'Back' button.

Yeah, and more shorthand stuff... I catch myself saying LoL, GtG, BrB, etc....It's kinda embarrassing...my few IRL--there's another one!--friends don't go on the net at all.... They're like, "Bee Are Bee? What???"
Posted
I'm not sure whether I qualify or not... But sometimes I find myself thinking my friends are kind of stupid. And I keep on walking around the house looking for a "back" button or a link to click.
Posted
hmmmnnn...

another sign that i've been on too long is i'll say dot dot dot...

when i play nintendo 64 too long i hold my hands around air and feel for the start button aka the "pause" button...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]Yeeps! Scary.... I qualify...

--> When you do something wrong, you look around for a 'Back' button.

Yeah, and more shorthand stuff... I catch myself saying LoL, GtG, BrB, etc....It's kinda embarrassing...my few IRL--there's another one!--friends don't go on the net at all.... They're like, "Bee Are Bee? What???" [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh god I know what you mean!! You are just talking and all the sudden you say lol....everyone stares at you:eek: like you are some freak, and then to top it off right after words you say brb, in front of the girl you have liked for 2 years now....Yep I qualify...Lol...:eek: NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
I qualify for the lol and L33t part. Oh! I also forgot to add:
7.You say you sig after talking.
I've done that one a couple of times:o .....Everyone in school knows my duty already...I'll shut up now...:babble:
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
WOW,im on your lover boys list mystic babe.and so is my brother
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
who?
albert
nick
etc.
ohh,go look at my pretty pictures in my topic"this is what i look like"how original:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]WOW,im on your lover boys list mystic babe.and so is my brother [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I find that statement very disturbingly wrong. It gets these bizzarre ideas going through your head..

But anywho, I'm with Transtic. I don't try to be someone else online. I just am what I am, and that's what I'll always be. And d*mn the system if I change for anything![/SIZE]
Posted
I have played Gundam 0079 so much I caught myself visuallizing a battle in the middle of the city yesterday. I quickly corrected and disciplined myself.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i]
[B]who?
albert
nick
etc.
ohh,go look at my pretty pictures in my topic"this is what i look like"how original:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
albert, he asked
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face[/i]
[b]WOW,im on your lover boys list mystic babe.and so is my brother[/b]

i find that disturbin also... bleh...

ne way, i was writin' this essay in class today and then i couldn't stop writin' words like the ways i write them here! lol... and then i was writin' this girl a note and then i got the sudden urge to use internet words such as BRB, LOL, G2G.. although, i'm pretty sure it was all started that way... but it felt awkward! o! and then my friend told this funny joke and instead of laughin' i screamed out "LAUGHIN' OUT LOUD"..:o :o :o
Posted
I have never been on long enough to do stuff like that...................
Although sometimes when I write my friends a note i sign:
G2G,
Issues

Hehe..And we don't always write evrything done..Like instead of saying "Not much here just chillen"...It is N~M~H~J~C...Cause we get lazy like that....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]1.When someone tells you a joke, you say lol

2.If you ask someonea question and the other person is thinking, you scream DAMMIT LAG!

3.If you are invited to go camping, you *****-slap that person

4.You run around yelling at everyone SPAMMER!

5.To enter a door, you click on it.

6.Somehow, you can talk L33t. [/B][/QUOTE]

1. I don't say lol, I say heh heh

2. DAMMIT LAG? what the hell is that?

3. Camping? in the UK? its a nightmare

4. No, I just close spam topics

5. A door on the internet, yes, real life, no

6. I don't even know what L33T is
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

1. I don't say lol, I say heh heh

2. DAMMIT LAG? what the hell is that?

3. Camping? in the UK? its a nightmare

4. No, I just close spam topics

5. A door on the internet, yes, real life, no

6. I don't even know what L33T is [/B][/QUOTE]

2.Just a phrase I use whenever there's lag in an online game.

6.L33t is a very, very weird language. Example:
Ph33r m1 m4d $k33lz
means
Fear my mad skills
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

1. I don't say lol, I say heh heh

2. DAMMIT LAG? what the hell is that?

3. Camping? in the UK? its a nightmare

4. No, I just close spam topics

5. A door on the internet, yes, real life, no

6. I don't even know what L33T is [/B][/QUOTE]

Then ::refers to topic name:: I would say that you haven't been onlinefor too long....

And actually, only a few apply to me...but I score ridiculously high on those quizes... ::sighs::
Posted
tec9 im ashamed to be friends with you...

the closest i ever got to that is when i was playing ff9 and zidane said something i thought "lol" in my head it sounded like "lole' " then i paused for a moment and thought "what the ****?" but thats it. id personally ban myself from the comp if ever said it out loud.

heres one
i know ive been using the comp too much when my buttocks hurt.
i know ive been using the comp too much when i have a nighmare about my comp being hacked.

which the summer before last i was playing pokemon gold which wasnt out yet like all day long and my *** felt like it was a prune.

and once i had a dream that a hacker got control of the comp and the printer was going all crazy printing porn and the cd drive kept opening and the comp was making noses and saying "warning, hacked, warning hacked". but what i was really scared of was if my dad saw abunch of porn printed with out expensive ink, and the computer all like broke then he would blame it on me and id get a whupping :( but luckily it was jus a dream.

[EnD]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Heh, the other day I was chillin with my friend Ryan, and I called his brother's Cell phone...and when I hung up, Ryan asked if he was there... I said "No, I just got his [I]away[/I] message"
Heh, instead of [I]voicemail[/I] ...yeah, he was sure to make fun of me for that one :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...