eleanor Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 [size=1] After seeing Mystikal's 'anime self-portrait', I decied to make my own. Or rather, doodle in front of my computer. No, I actually don't look anything like the girl I drew. Except for the fact that I have the pants and I tie my hair up. And I'm pretty tall for my age. >__> If anyone else wants to post their self portrait, you can here. [/size]
Kaola Su Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Wow I really like like the idea of these. Mystikal had a great idea. But I can't draw but I do have a picture of a chic that looks kust like me so I might try something with that, or I might try and draw it! I like it a lot Mal! Good job! I am glad to learn a little about you now! Love, Kaola
Blindchild02 Posted July 28, 2003 Posted July 28, 2003 Looks awesome! [COLOR=orangered][size=1]Please put more effort into your posts. -Sara[/size][/COLOR]
Kaola Su Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 Here is one of me, but no I didn't draw the picture but it looks so much like me, the short hair and all! Well, enjoy! Love, Kaola
Sere Tuscumbia Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 [size=1] . . . what is it with people and hating homophobes? Homphobia is an irrational fear of homosexuality. It's not like they chose to fear it, and they can do nothing about it. It's like a sky-diver hating someone who's phobic of heights. I recommend finding a dictionary if you're unsure what something means. On the art, it's really good. The legs look kinda weird, and there's those scan nasties, but otherwise, I like the picture. --Sere[/size]
eleanor Posted July 29, 2003 Author Posted July 29, 2003 [size=1]Main Entry: ho¡¤mo¡¤pho¡¤bia Pronunciation: "hO-m&-'fO-bE-& Function: noun Date: 1969 : irrational fear of, aversion to, or [b]discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals[/b] - ho¡¤mo¡¤pho¡¤bic /-'fO-bik/ adjective [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#707875]I'm really getting sick of this sentiment on the boards. It's fine to have your opinion, but really...maladjusted is asking for a critique of her art and nothing more. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ::coughs:: Thanks you for the comments.[/size]
Shinmaru Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 First off, I like your sig, maladjusted. Simple and effective (unlike my monster of a signature @_@). Now, I will comment on the drawing: I like it. 'Tis a good looking drawing in my opinion. It looks a bit "sketchy" but it's not like I can draw better than that, so my opinion is invalidated lol.
mystikal Posted July 29, 2003 Posted July 29, 2003 You don't call that a rip off XD;; I like the way you sketch things, except the pants are a bit too big? And Kaola's picture looks cute too :D except i know no one will wear kittie things unless in a cosplay or something XD
WW2 Posted July 31, 2003 Posted July 31, 2003 Well since Mal said we could post out self portraits here, I decided to post a quick pic I drew. I did it pretty quickly, so it may look messy, and I didn't add all the texted info like Mal and Kaola did. Oh well, I can always edit it.:D
eleanor Posted July 31, 2003 Author Posted July 31, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ I think it looks good for something drawn quickly. Hope to see the profile soon![/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now