Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
this is the first time in back on otaku for exactly 2 weeks. then all of a sudden i see kirbies flyin around. i saw somebody had a kirby sig (completely original) n now i saw sia's avatar. has the kirby kraziness gotten into ppl's heads???
i mean, im the one that started it all
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I like the kirby's, especially the dragonball style ones, that ssj kirby is cool, as is the kirby final flash.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I like the dragonball type one's the best.

(>'_')> <('_'<)
<('_'<) (>'_')>
(>'_')><('_'<)

\\\ ^(°_°)^ ///

KIRBY FUSION!!!

I like that one...
Posted
I don't mind the kirby's I even made one of my own but I didn't put it in my sig so here it is.

[COLOR=deeppink]^( " )^[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]-----------============>>>>>>>>)))))))))) Kirbysenko![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]O.k,i hate kirbys and i dont want anything to do with them,besides they look wierd to me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah it startz 2 get really annoyin all dat kirbi stuff.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
...When did the last Kirby game come out anyhoo?
...just curious.:p
Posted
Well.....Im Seriously thinking of getting rid of my kirbies. If u want them take them if u want.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I like the dragonball type one's the best.

(>'_')> <('_'<)
<('_'<) (>'_')>
(>'_')><('_'<)

\\\ ^(°_°)^ ///

KIRBY FUSION!!!

I like that one... [/B][/QUOTE]

YOU SON OF A.... *Shakes fist* That is SO mine, and ya didn't even gimmie credit! ..And when you come online you are SO going down... :flaming:
Posted
What's the deal with these Kirbys anyway? I don't understand why people are so hyped up over a little pink puffball who's good at sucking things. Personally, I'm more frightened than entertained. Maybe that's just me.
Posted
What? How are u scared?Heh Kirbies are fun. Its fun to think of ideas and putting them. But i quit making them.........
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I wonder if anyone thought of making ff kirby's, I have seen a kirby with a gunblade somewhere.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought about it... And after many, many failed experiments, I gave up..
Posted
kirby with Masamune
[COLOR=deeppink](>")>[/COLOR]---§============>
or sumthing like that...
Posted
<( " )>;|==--
Gunblade Kirby

<>( " )<>
Maverick Kirby

<( " )>=|-_-_-_->
Cloud Kirby

(>")>={-------------------->
Masamune Kirby

==|( " )>
Barret Kirby

<( " )>;=;=-
Laguna Kirby

heres a few for ya safer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...