Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Own Gundam!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Don't post two of the same topic. There is an edit button. Also three word posts are spam.

As the the image; its pretty cool. I dislike the picture of the guns however. Its smuddged and pixely.

How did you make it?
Posted
Hey thats pretty good.

I think it's cool how you customized the Maxter gundam to your liking. That is what you did, isn't it?
I really like the paint scheme, along with the double bladed axe.

:D
Posted
Thanks for the tips and input. I know it's a little flawed, I just haven't gotten around to really sitting down and fixing it up. I'm not to good at this kind of art anyway. I'd like to think that I'm better with game sprites. Oh, and one other thing, I didn't costomize Maxter, I simply used his pic as a blueprint.
Posted
it looks nice enough.i do like how u put the main parts seperate and sorta described them.
Also i dont see how three words saying look at this and then posting a picture could be spam... -.-
Posted
Very nice job. It's a lot better than what I could've done.. *Steals it and says she did it* lol.

~A girl who is SO totally jealous~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...