OtakuBoards

Errrrr....hmm........what..the......agggghhh!!

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]just tell them straight....

"when have ya ever seen me smoking? when have I ever smelt of cigarettes?"

and just plain tell them you don't smoke, but one of your friends does, and thats it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Sepiroth here.

Just tell them you don't, but your friend does, and that's it...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Now,im wondering do any of you guys smoke? [/B][/QUOTE]

I have before... not for long though.... but I was never adicted, which is why I stopped so easily... now the smell and teaste of smoking just sickens me.... same with all drugs, and beer.... butthats still a drug....

And yes, just tell them your friend smokes... my best friend's parents smoke and everytime I'd go over his house I'd come home smelling like cigarettes... and everytime i go to the bowling alley I come home smelling like cigarrettes.... people smoke too much.... not as much here as they do in Japan though.....if you're Japanese and don't smoke you have a problem :p

I dont Smoke,but the smell,it sickens me deeply,When people sit next to me and smell of smoke,i just have to move away from them,

I have never smoked before and i dont want to smoke a cigerrettes ever.Poeple in the UK dont smoke too bad i guess,but if they do they stink alot.Its usually old,smelly men which do.

nah, smoking is not cool at all. I've never done it, but a lot of my friends do. For all the ladies out there, I'll let you in on a little secret. The most unattractive things you can possibly have is 1) a tongue ring and 2) smoking cigarretes. I think I can speak on behalf of most of the guys in here when I say this, don't you think?

[color=royalblue] Ok, don't rat on your friend maybe if it was your sibling or relative or something but its only going to damage your friendship let your friend learn that its a bad habit and tell your parents the truth...if you don't smoke you don't it's just a fact and you'll just have to keep telling them that! hang in there it'll be ok ;) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]The most unattractive things you can possibly have is 1) a tongue ring and [/B][/QUOTE]

Tonge rings are cool! Although I've never kissed a guy with a tongue ring... or stubby thing.... but I imagine wit would be neat non-the-less..... kinda makes other things difficult... hahaha... :) ok I'll stop talking now....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]What should I do now?
I just got blamed for smoking when I don't even touch the **** things.My friend smokes, so everyone thinks I do!
I dunno what I should do!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
dam snail
u got screwed over
i suggest that u rat on him but thats if that certain is not ur friend

[QUOTE]Tonge rings are cool! Although I've never kissed a guy with a tongue ring... or stubby thing.... but I imagine wit would be neat non-the-less..... kinda makes other things difficult... hahaha... ok I'll stop talking now....[/QUOTE]

Yes, please do... I HATE it when I see a girl playing with it in her mouth, it's disgusting! For some reason they can't stop sliding it from one end of their mouth to the other with the little ball sticking out of their lips. Blah. And when they smoke you can always tell cause they smell like it, and they have bad breath. Undoubtedly the two worst things in a girl.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]call me crazy, but I like the smell of cigarrette smoke. just not when it's on other ppl. yeah it's bad just to breathe it in, but I don't go inhalin' it or anything, I just smell it when I'm at the ballpark or something.
I've never smoked though. never will either. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the smell of gasoline :)