Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Ssj4 level real or not


Tatsumi Shinsu
 Share

Recommended Posts

super 4, ssj4, they're both the same, but if you look at the way the ssj's are, each ssj level is more powerful than the last, so I would think that ssj4 is a true ssj level and that it is obviously the most powerful, it makes son gokou and vegita-sama appear more ape like, and since they are saiya-jins, meaning ape person, it just proves my hypothesis that ssj4 is a true ssj level....
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Whish explains why you have to be a true saiya-jin to get to this level, meaning you have to have a tail. I wonder how gokou grows his back after the entire Dragonball Z series of not seing it. Vegeta has bulma grow it back, so we know how he got there But gohan had a tail to begin with, until piccolo cut it off twice i believe, so the only other explianation as to why gohan never whent SSJ4 was because he was part earthling. But do you think he should have gotten to that level? I do. He was pretty powerful. for his agr of 11 and making SSJ2 dont you think?:smirk:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B][COLOR=red]im a newbie[/COLOR] :smirk:
N-E-ways im new but i know like everything about dbz. there is a level ssj 4 but only 3 people got there gohan vegita and goku. i can try and get a pic on here but i got to get use to this site

ttfn
poua [/B][/QUOTE] gohan and vegita skips level three ssj. i seen a pic of ssj4 gohan but no ss3 of him i seen so fake pics of ssj3 vegita gut have u guys seen goku ssj5 i have. hahahahaha if u want to see the pic e mail me.:laugh:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B] gohan and vegita skips level three ssj. i seen a pic of ssj4 gohan but no ss3 of him i seen so fake pics of ssj3 vegita gut have u guys seen goku ssj5 i have. hahahahaha if u want to see the pic e mail me.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE] e mail me at [email]majingohan00@hotmail.com[/email]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Whish explains why you have to be a true saiya-jin to get to this level, meaning you have to have a tail. I wonder how gokou grows his back after the entire Dragonball Z series of not seing it. Vegeta has bulma grow it back, so we know how he got there But gohan had a tail to begin with, until piccolo cut it off twice i believe, so the only other explianation as to why gohan never whent SSJ4 was because he was part earthling. But do you think he should have gotten to that level? I do. He was pretty powerful. for his agr of 11 and making SSJ2 dont you think?:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Goku wishes it back with the dragon becasue the only way he could reach SSJ 3 was with a tail so he had to wish it back. I think that they made the right decision in not making gohan SSJ4. The reason is that he would be too powerful. So as a handicap they made him powerful in the other super saiyan forms. SSJ4 isnt a SSJ stage. Its more of beyond SSJ level.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B] gohan and vegita skips level three ssj. i seen a pic of ssj4 gohan but no ss3 of him i seen so fake pics of ssj3 vegita gut have u guys seen goku ssj5 i have. hahahahaha if u want to see the pic e mail me.:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]
There iz no SSJ3 or SSJ4 Gohan! They ra all [size=6][b]FAKE[/b][/size]!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only peeps who reach ssj3 is Goten and Goku And The peeps that reach ssj4 is Vegita and GOku
And is there a dragonball AF? Cuz in the theotaku.com there's a SSJ5 Of some character in DBAF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...