OtakuBoards

Ssj4 level real or not

Tatsumi Shinsu

A Super Saiya-jin is charactorized as having "Golden Hair" and "Green Eyes"... those two are not possessed in the form you call SS-J 4.... thus according to that it's not a real SS-J level...

I, myself, see it as not a level, but an evolvation... They are Ape like... they are become more "ape" as they become stronger... they are essentially evolving into what may be called the final evolution of a Saiya-jin.... a stage of Ape which the Saiya-jin himself can control.... unlike Oozaru, which they have little control over and they can't always transform into it.... I think SS-J 4 is just the next step in evolving... not really a level of Super Saiya-jin

look, lets get some things straightened out....

son gohan does NOT turn ssj3 or ssj4, the pics you see are FAKE....

the only people who turn ssj3 are son gokou and gotenks (fusion of goten and trunks), not GOTEN....

dragonball af is a bunch of internet CRAP, it is only a fanfic, it is not done by AKIRA or ANY of his crew members, its not OFFICIAL

there is NO ssj5, there are no more saiya-jin levels after ssj4....

hope that cleared some things up....

[B]to answer the question about a real ssj4 level yes there is but you hafta achieve Golden Oozuru or however you spell it which is after ssj3 then comes ssj4 Goku achieves this in GT when he is Chibi. Vegeta also achieves in GT but with the help of Bulmas brute ray and Vegeta and Goku fuse both in ssj4 to become Gogeta in ssj4 they can only fuse when Goku is ssj4 due to the lack of size when he is Chibi ok and about the dragon ball af or whatever thats all fake Im Out[/B]

There aren't any. In a more recent interview I have found in a very reliable source the interviewer asked about DBAF and Toriyama said that he nor anyone else that worked on all the DB series has created it. It's fake.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]

:laugh: :laugh: :smirk: :smirk: thats rite. know u beleive me that there is DBAF and ssj5. and that dont look that [SIZE=4]FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I didnt say i believed you

Guest Altron Gundam
majinsephiroth, read these following points:

-Normally I would rant on and on about what a moron you are, but I think you have already done that for yourself.

-That picture of SSJ5 is fan art. There is no SSJ5 or DBAF.

-Gohan DOES NOT go SSJ4. If you say that one more time you'll cause yourself more humiliation than you already brought on yourself.

-Don't try to explain things you don't understand. You don't even have subbed DBZ/GT, so what's the point of saying you know everything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]majinsephiroth, read these following points:

-Normally I would rant on and on about what a moron you are, but I think you have already done that for yourself.

-That picture of SSJ5 is fan art. There is no SSJ5 or DBAF.

-Gohan DOES NOT go SSJ4. If you say that one more time you'll cause yourself more humiliation than you already brought on yourself.

-Don't try to explain things you don't understand. You don't even have subbed DBZ/GT, so what's the point of saying you know everything. [/B][/QUOTE]
PREACH ON BRUTHA

Ya, gohan never goes anything beyond SSJ2, although he should have

I guess they didn't want anyone to be stronger than Goku lol

Ya, Oozaru-SSJ hybrid is likely

Cause pure SSJ (any level) has Golden hair and green eyes...

BUt if you look at it another way...Super SAIYA-JIN 4
So if you look at it that way, than it is a pure Saiy-jin form...