Jump to content
OtakuBoards

****friends****


Recommended Posts

Guest V-Ball Chick
Posted
What would life be like with out friends!!!
It would not be fun at alli dont get it when
one day your best friend dosent want to be your
friend ne more thats kinda not right i noe my
friends wouldent want to be treted like that!!!
well i'm done!!!:nervous: :crying: :stupid: :blowup:
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I think this thread is just a bad attempt to make a big thread.
---
I wouldn't know - I don't have any.
Posted
Uh...I agree with Taylor Hewitt...this thread is kinda lame, but oh well! ( no diss to v-ball chick)

Friends are important and they should like you for you, if they don't they're not true friends.

And Hey V-Ball Chick, I play volleyball, too! Backrow, and outside hitter!
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Umm... there was a girl and we were friends and then we weren't and then we were blah I don't like her that much.

-_-

No. It's not like that. She was really... masculan. Short hair, sports, more male friends than female. Anyways she's gone.

And here I am. Summer. Friendless. Great summer eh?
Posted
[size=1] :P I spend my time on the internet usually just going to website such as these not talking to anyone. So...I wouldn't really miss them for a day.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I'm not the type who needs friends--I'm quite independant. This thread idea is....O__< dumb. Be more original xD...[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I wouldn't know - I don't have any. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=000066][b]I wonder why that isn't a surprise to me...:huh:

Anyways, I think it'd be sucky...although, T_N has a point. Maybe people [i]could[/i] spell simple words.

-L/Z[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
my life without friends...
not changed a bit, except for 3 less calls a day. the few friends i do have i rarely ever see. in fact, i havent seen 2 in 2 weeks, 1 in a year, and 1 in 3 months. not much change...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Taylor Hewitt [/i]
[B]I think this thread is just a bad attempt to make a big thread.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Like you should point fingers...:rolleyes:

I think that life without my close friends wouldn't be as great as it is. I live in California and all of my good friends from high school live in Michigan, but it's so great when I fly back for holidays and I get to hang out with my girls again. They're great, I love them.

::snickers at TN's post:: I love smart humor.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...