OtakuBoards

Stupid People

SSJ5 Vegeta

Some people are so stupid. I saw one of the dumbest people today I'd ever seen in my life. This fool had painted his old beat down truck bright red orange. But the idiot even painted over his chrome front bumper. You could still see chrome under it! They also painted their side mirrors orange. What kind of idiot paints their front chrome bumper orange, let alone their mirrors! Then to add to the stupidity of the situation the jackass also painted their back bumper orange, and didn't even bother to remove the license plate. This pathetic fool even painted over their license plate!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Some people are so stupid. I saw one of the dumbest people today I'd ever seen in my life. This fool had painted his old beat down truck bright red orange. But the idiot even painted over his chrome front bumper. You could still see chrome under it! They also painted their side mirrors orange. What kind of idiot paints their front chrome bumper orange, let alone their mirrors! Then to add to the stupidity of the situation the jackass also painted their back bumper orange, and didn't even bother to remove the license plate. This pathetic fool even painted over their license plate! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes, it's not supidity, it's...not having an eye for color coordination? But certainly not stupid...[/color]

Now, I may not agree that this particular case was based solely on idiocy, but as a whole, you have to admit that people are pathetically stupid. My school for example....I don't think you can find a more perfect example of the mass gatherings of complete and utter stupidity in one building. It's sad to think that this place is preparing me to go out into the world, and I am being taught that independant thought is a bad thing. I dunno, this theory about ignorance being bliss, I'm starting to wonder if it's much more prevelant in our society than people think. Hmmm:eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Boy Wonder~ [/i]
[B]Now, I may not agree that this particular case was based solely on idiocy, but as a whole, you have to admit that people are pathetically stupid. My school for example....I don't think you can find a more perfect example of the mass gatherings of complete and utter stupidity in one building. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ok, it's not THAT bad! At least, [i]I[/i] don't think so...and I hope I'm not one of those stupid mass gatherers...heh :p[/color]

[B]Then to add to the stupidity of the situation the jackass also painted their back bumper orange, and didn't even bother to remove the license plate. [/B][/QUOTE]

Forget about the stupid people, I want to know where you found a donkey that knows how to paint!:laugh:

[B]Some people are so stupid. I saw one of the dumbest people today I'd ever seen in my life. This fool had painted his old beat down truck bright red orange. But the idiot even painted over his chrome front bumper. You could still see chrome under it! They also painted their side mirrors orange. What kind of idiot paints their front chrome bumper orange, let alone their mirrors! Then to add to the stupidity of the situation the jackass also painted their back bumper orange, and didn't even bother to remove the license plate. This pathetic fool even painted over their license plate! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]That reminds me of a guy who used to live about 10 minutes from where I live...

He was a little fruity. lol

He painted his entire house blue...he painted his car blue...he painted EVERY plant in his garden blue...and he painted all his grass blue!

lol.

He obviously likes blue a lot...:cool: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]That reminds me of a guy who used to live about 10 minutes from where I live...

He painted his entire house blue...he painted his car blue...he painted EVERY plant in his garden blue...and he painted all his grass blue!

lol.

He obviously likes blue a lot...:cool: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the song "Blue" by Eiffel 65

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

lol.

He obviously likes blue a lot...:cool: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]:laugh:[color=royalblue]lol...kind of reminds me of that blue song :rolleyes:...anyways..I agree with Nothing674,if the guy wants to paint his whole car orange,well then go ahead.:cross:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]man, I hate that blue song, when it came out a few years back it was being played EVERYWHERE! the music was trying to get into my brain....

eh, so what if a guy painted his truck, even if it was a little stupid, heck, everyone's stupid, including me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Me too, that song was so annoying...thank god it's finally worn out its popularity.

As for that stupid comment...speak for yourself :smirk: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]man, I hate that blue song, when it came out a few years back it was being played EVERYWHERE! the music was trying to get into my brain....

eh, so what if a guy painted his truck, even if it was a little stupid, heck, everyone's stupid, including me.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah dat obsession with blue waz really annoyin. Espesially for people who don't like pop.

heh, he was prolly [i]trying[/i] to be stupid...:p