Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like it better short. After all, i suggested it. It is better so when she fights it won't get in her eyes and her oppenents can't grab it during a match...well, u kno what i said!!!
Posted
Heh heh... Seeing as I live in NZ, and hardly anyone knows about anything past the Cell saga, when I first showed my friends some episodes from the Buu saga, and they saw Videl w/ short hair, they thought she was a guy! LOL! :cross:

I think She looks cute with Long hair... :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Long! Long! Long! Long! She looks weird with short hair :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes... She looks almost... Mannish... :wigout:
Posted
She looks alright with either one,but I would say short is a bit better.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I lovvvvvveeeee short hair, it makes us chicks look woo-hoo..LOL
Videl looks cute with the short hair, better than the polly-anna look...hehehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

You are my new friend.:D
Posted
VIde looks ok with the pigtails. But when its long.
SHE HAS [U]SEX APPEAL[/U]
Posted
:mad: i hate videl!! eww!! her hair looks bad in anyway shape or form it is!!! ewwwww! she is alwayz throwin herself all over gohan.. yuck! .. but to all you who are fans of this rug licker (in my opinion) i have nothing against you, i just hate the frigging thought of videl!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...